31 Best Website collections for Freebies

All discussions welcome
Boss larry

Maybe its your birthday or not, and you are looking around the internet for freebies ranging from Free electronic pickups to cash prizes, gift cards, full rebates, all expense paid trips, free useful certifications and more, I came up with this list. Never leave this page without checking out each of them.

1. Craigslist - While Craigslist has a mixed reputation, users need to use caution and common sense when interacting with total strangers — it is also a great source of free stuff.
2. FreeStuff.com -FreeStuff.com gives you access to free samples of common household items ranging from coffee to moisturizer. You can use this site to save money on many items you use or to try out new brands for free.
Yerdle - Yerdle describes itself as the “people-powered store.” The idea of the site is that the more stuff you give away, the more credits you earn with which to buy other things you might want on Yerdle without having to use cash.
4. FreeSamples.org -FreeSamples.org is a portal that gives you access to a variety of free product offers for things like household products as well as coupons for products and local restaurants. The offers are updated every day.
5. The Freecycle Network - The Freecycle Network is made up of nearly nine million members worldwide. It is dedicated to enabling members to get and give stuff for free in order to put goods to their most efficient use — and keep usable items out of landfills.
6. Woman Freebies - Offering people the chance to try before they buy, Woman Freebies supplies free samples, coupons and giveaways of products geared toward women, from candles and shoes to vacations. This site is a good place to look for fun stuff you need or even a cheap gift for your mom, sister, wife or girlfriend.
7. Drugs.com - Drugs.com is an online resource that offers a drug discount program. The free membership card can save you as much as 80% at major pharmacies, according to the website.
8. The ReUseIt Network - The ReUseIt Network serves as a portal to give you access and information on hundreds of freecycling groups worldwide. The site focuses on directing you to freecycling groups and resources in your local area.
9. Free Stuff Finder - Free Stuff Finder shares deals, giveaways and discounts offered both online and at popular retailers. The site shows you both the original price of an item and the price after coupons and discounts to break down your savings for you.
10. Target - Target has a free sample portal that allows you to try products for free. Furthermore, by signing for the store’s Red Card, you can save 5 percent on every purchase. Know what you’re signing up for before committing. Loyalty cards can come with perks but also typically track your purchases, which some consumer advocacy groups consider an invasion of privacy.
11. SweetFreeStuff.com -SweetFreeStuff.com offers an e-newsletter that includes regular access to great deals online and free samples. The website also lists giveaways and sweepstakes you can sign up for online.
12. Cardpool - Cardpoolis an online marketplace that allows you to purchase gift cards at a discount to use at your favorite stores. While the discount levels vary, there are some attractive deals to be found. You also can sell your gift cards for cash.
13. AllYou.com -Lifestyle website All You lists 59 birthday freebies. The site also provides coupons for groceries and household items as well as other exclusive deals.
14. The Penny Hoarder - In addition to listing 100 places that have free birthday offers, the Penny Hoarder offers advice on saving and earning money in unconventional ways.
15. HeyItsFree.com - Another site with a long list of birthday freebies, Hey It’s Free also is a good source for free offers throughout the year. Find coupons for everything from free food and moisturizer to free comic books and codes for free rewards points.
16. Freaky Freddie’s - In addition to deals on products for grown-ups, Freaky Freddie’s has long list of free kids’ stuff. Check out offers for books, T-shirts, coloring books and activities like roller skating.
17. Totally Free Stuff - Totally Free Stuff< offers dozens of categories of free stuff as well as daily updates. Search for things in categories for type of person or interest — such as men, women, business, religious, wedding — or by product type, such as kitchen, pet products, toys, sports and automotive.
18. I Love Free Things - I Love Free Things is another site with a diverse collection of free stuff for kids, from books to deals on fun activities like bowling. The site has dozens of other categories of free stuff for all ages as well.
19. Freeflys.com - Freeflys.com provides lists of free samples, coupons and coupon codes. You can search the site or look for items sorted by category or brand name.
20. Raise - Raise is an online marketplace that allows you to buy gift cards for products and services from over 1000 stores and restaurants at a discount. The site also gives you the option of selling unwanted or unused gift cards for cash.
21. Recycle the World -Recycle the World is another freecycling website that allows you to post and find free stuff. Whether you are looking to get rid of unwanted items or are looking for something specific, the site lets you target your local area
22. Coupons.com - Couponing has grown from a trend into a lifestyle for many people, and the number of websites dedicated to providing access to coupons has exploded in recent years. As a leader in the industry showcasing more than 2,000 brands, Coupons.com offers multiple ways to get coupons online.
23. SmartSource.com - Another great source of free coupons, SmartSource.com can help you save money on everything from beauty products and groceries to weight loss products and sanding sheets for your DIY projects.
24. The Krazy Coupon Lady - Extreme couponing website The Krazy Coupon Lady< is a great source for coupons from some of your favorite retailers, from discount stores like Walmart and Dollar Tree to high-end brands like Sephora.
25. Freebie-Depot - Freebie-Depot has “hot lists” for everything from everyday offers to birthday giveaways across a range of products and services from various brands and retailers.
26. Lifehacker - While Lifehacker is known for unconventional solutions to everyday problems, the website often publishes articles on how and where to save money, such as a feature on the best retail and restaurant birthday freebies.
27. Freebies.org - In addition to providing access to a variety of offers, Freebies.org offers tips and tricks on how to save money as well as its Complete Guide to Freebie Hunting.
28. I Crave Freebies - Similar to other online sources of free samples, I Crave Freebies offers links to coupons for discounts and free product samples. It also provides links to sites that pay you to take surveys.
29. GetItFree - Updated daily, GetItFree finds free offers for everything from food to household products. As you browse the site, you can add coupons, deals, freebies and sweepstakes offers to your basket just like you would when shopping online.
30. Freebies.com - Freebies.com started as a print magazine more than 30 years ago. As a digital resource, it continues to provide a blend of both products and services that are offered at no charge from major national retailers.
31. Shop4Freebies - Shop4Freebies catalogs offers for everything from free home care product samples and bargains to free cookbooks. Its list of printable coupons and other offers is updated daily.

Hundreds of sites offer consumers great ways to save. This list narrows down the options so that you can more easily find providers of freebies and deals that suit your needs. By checking out the features of these different sites, you can find the online resources that work best for you, whether you want birthday freebies, discounted items, coupon codes or free stuff year-round.

Excepts from: https://www.huffingtonpost.com

kingcool52

This is mainly for those in the UK but HotUKDeals also has a freebie section - https://www.hotukdeals.com/
Astinzz
Interesting information. Thank you for sharing. gta 5 cheats
Wiarre
Thank you for sharing this information.
LindaDarrey

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
NancyALewis
I like the Freebies you shared and it is good for the students to find the best books of their choices. Man people are searching for the different books online that are free. Also, I searched for the AssignmentMasters who can help me out to find the best content for my assignments.
adrianabell
Very interesting. I also want to share with you the best cloud internet platforms. It's good that there are resources https://euristiq.com/8-best-iot-cloud-p ... platforms/ where you can exchange experiences and learn new things.
shuxin898
Thanks for sharing it. It is very informative for me. im waiting for ur sharing again.

it is my info, check for fun, thanks
Sariell
thx bro