Never visit these 10 websites

Technology daily digest
Boss larry

fairytale

Wow. This is a great compilation. Who else got tempted to visit them all? :shock:
Boss larry

This is a lil scary. No balls for these!!
superjanie

Oh my word! Im tempted to check them all out. weird I am :ugeek:
charleyandy

To me, There is two side of the internet. The clearnet (Where we currently at right now ) and the deep/dark web. Compared to all the other scary websites out there these aren't scary at all. Try the dark web
miss_unicorn

Who else visited every site? Tried the death date site, Turned out I have been dead over 3 years ago. The next time you see me make comments, Run!! its a ghost!! Lol...
Nightingale

This sounds scary but I love to dare. I'm so curious, but I lied, I'm not brave either lmao. So can those people who watched these just tell us what each one showed?? :oops:
charleyandy

Anyone else searched them up. Still trying to figure how a large percentage of us will deliberately dismiss the first word that says "Never" and just take the rest of the sentences as is.
miss_unicorn

I do not recommend you guys to search these up.
Him: Do not search this up...
Me: Find somewhere quiet and goes to google direct after, literally watching everything
Who else is watching in the east coast?
Username

Be like me, as I'm watching I'm googling at the same time because I need to see the ones that are blurred out or not detailed enough or just more interesting :D