Oil & Gas jobs - We are hiring

Promotions hub
Nightingale

Petrolage

Petrolage is a leading America's top tier recruitment and Human Resources services covering demanding sectors across the world. We have our team structured to operate 24/7 globally as this is a contributing factor that has enabled us to develop the candidates’ pipeline required to really influence the demanding workforce and projects globally.We are working with the industry’s biggest names supplying staff and helping develop the most technologically advanced projects.

Our network ideally places us to deliver candidates with new opportunities and clients with the reliable skilled workforce desired. We have all the relevant compliance solutions in place in order to deliver in the sectors that we cover globally.

Our priority is to deliver all the time hence the reason our clients keep coming back.

Visit Petrolage Recruitment for latest job opportunities in ENERGY, CONSTRUCTION, FMCG, IT, HOSPITALITY, FINANCE, RENEWABLE ENERGY,AUTOMOBILE AND FINANCE.

Submit your resume today and expect an immediate call from one of our representative.

www.petrolage-group.com
Boss larry

I should definitely consider throwing in my resume. Looks like my move to Texas is inevitable
Oakey
Site Admin

Oil and Gas recruitment is simplified with Petrolage. I got my current position through their agents. One of the best thing that ever happened to me
charleyandy

I got referred here through a friend who got a fantastic oil and gas position as a floor hand with Saipem with zero prior experience last year.

I hope someone smiles at my resume as well too.