How to bypass Respondus Lockdown browser?

Solutions to everyday questions
yatten

hi can you also pm some working tricks? i can make the vm ware + debian to work.

Thanks
Testedok
yatten wrote: May 30th, 2019, 2:56 am hi can you also pm some working tricks? i can make the vm ware + debian to work.

Thanks
I did. Did you get the PM?
Testedok
Anybody tried the new working exploit to bypass lockdown browser using Kali Linux and Mint?
I just got the process... I heard it still works too!! :idea: :idea:
Mr.prinx

Can someone pm me a method, when I try to run it on VBOX it detects it.
wreka11

Testedok wrote: June 5th, 2019, 12:20 am
yatten wrote: May 30th, 2019, 2:56 am hi can you also pm some working tricks? i can make the vm ware + debian to work.

Thanks
I did. Did you get the PM?
Hello, could you please send me as well some solutions on bypassing this. THANKX
wreka11

charleyandy wrote: May 20th, 2019, 10:11 pm Thanks for this thread. Being the only active thread about bypassing the lockdown browser even in mid 2019, I felt a little bit skeptical in trying out the methods clearly stated in the previous posts... Suprisingly, it still works! Surpassing other forums. Thanks guys!!
Could you PM me what workaround you have please?
Boss larry

wreka11 wrote: June 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm
charleyandy wrote: May 20th, 2019, 10:11 pm Thanks for this thread. Being the only active thread about bypassing the lockdown browser even in mid 2019, I felt a little bit skeptical in trying out the methods clearly stated in the previous posts... Suprisingly, it still works! Surpassing other forums. Thanks guys!!
Technically the methods have been previously discussed in the previous pages on this thread. I get daily testimonies of working methods.... In case you have any questions or difficulties with the instructions, we can always do a team viewer session for free. Adios!
AnxiousStudent44

How are you all testing these solutions? My course hasn't given us instructions to download the lockdown browser yet and I fear they won't until the day before the exam or so, so I'm not able to test out any of these methods. Has anyone been able to confirm that these are still working? I'm not great at computers but I can follow instructions.

My backup plan is just to set a small laptop between my keyboard and monitor and go through the powerpoints to find the solutions, but I don't know if this behavior will get me flagged or something. I konw someone on reddit mentioned a way to record themselves beforehand and have the webcam perceive that footage as the webcam's stream while you're taking the exam.
Madmaxx

Could someone please PM a working method?
terryj26

PM'd you
Boss larry wrote: June 11th, 2019, 2:44 pm
wreka11 wrote: June 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm
Technically the methods have been previously discussed in the previous pages on this thread. I get daily testimonies of working methods.... In case you have any questions or difficulties with the instructions, we can always do a team viewer session for free. Adios!