Blogs, Forums, social networks: The novice's guide

Technology daily digest
Boss larry

As at December 2017, there exist about 2.5 billion active social media users across the world. In lame man's term, this means we have almost half the world's population being part of either a blog, a forum or some social community. Just like we users, we also have the owners of these platforms. Thinking of starting your own internet community? Here are a few helpful tips to consider.

1. Niche
Just as the job slogan goes "do what you love doing, and you would never work your whole life". This closely relates with catching out you areaof specialization. Truth is, you feel comfortable and self driven the most when you have to tell people about what interest you. The important point many fail to realize is the fact that we cannot all love writing about technology, latest news or jokes, pictures those writers as masters of their own game. It doesnt matter that your expertise sound as useless to you as "Knitting techniques", your consistency and passion will eventually get you ahead in no time.

2. Initial Intention
It cracks me up to check out new websites or their mobile applications and see how much "must see" ads I have to navigate to atleast one tangible post. Never make earnings as your number one priority. The truth today is we all want to start a full-funtioning website today and start making profit large enough to keep ties with competitors who have existed for decades. Picture your prospective community as a house, always incomplete, there is always one more thing to add or subtract. Give your audience the belief that you are more passionate about dissipating information to them rather that using them a tool that benfits your own personal interest.

3.Start now
We all want to start something when we have enough money to, right? Well there is never a right time because money is never enough. If something gets your passion enough that you have started missing a couple hours of your bedtime or you have a notepad full of unexploited ideas, then NOW is that time. You dont even need too much money to start with the basics like registering a domain, developing a logo, or getting your first few audience. If you do it well, The world will notice -So true! It is typical to mistake the myth that lavishing money on a project equates to an eventual success, This is usually false.

4. Plagiarism
This is the worst enemy of success. If you understand the working principle of the internet with respect to indexing, Search Engine Optimization and bots well enough, you will prefer to post your "disappointing" but unique works in opposed to any other options. Some sources (youtube videos) go as far as extracting closed captions from videos the checking from some plagiraism check website before finally posting the text documents on their website. No matter how smart this idea might seem you might want to think it twice.

5. Your choice of platform
Your choice of platform can depend on a number of reasons. You may perfer a blog because you want a "news optimized" setting for you audience or probably a more resourceful platform like a social network. However, it is conclusive to say that most recent forum websites encompasses both the blog and social networking community, thereby making forum websites have a edge over other kinds of platform.
- Team forumine-
Aftondawn88

Not really sure what I'm doing anyone able to help me and give me tips as to what I'm doing haha. :lol:
EveSkinner
Agreed about “do what you love to.” But the problem is earning money with it, and, I suppose, everything relates to the type of your hobby. If it can be your work, everything is ok. If not… Then you have to look for something else. For example, if you like writing, you always can find a particular work. On services like 6 dollar essay review where users can order a specific type of a text. Amiable and relevant working way.