F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

The General forum
I think I get it. Maybe you see a barcode somewhere and want to open it on your computer rather than on your phone. So you scan the code with your phone and paste the URL on the browser. (?)

Its just a guess..
JoseL.Collins wrote: 20 Apr 2019, 01:54 I think I get it. Maybe you see a barcode somewhere and want to open it on your computer rather than on your phone. So you scan the code with your phone and paste the URL on the browser. (?)

Its just a guess..
This seems about right, however, I have never seen a barcode that I couldn't just wait to scan...
That's just me though.
This is a brilliant application that just needs a bit of fine tuning on the PC side.. If you had an inventory program or point-of-sale program on your OC, you can use your phone as a wireless bar code scanner instead of one of those laser scanners.

I've got a books and media organizer programming on my PC that if you type in the UPC code, it can find out the author, artist, book or album cover art, description, etc online and automatically populate the database.. I've always wanted a scanner to save the trouble of manually typing each bar code. This app allows that..

On the PC, I'd like to see auto-paste to the active Window without having to use a hot key for more automatic and seamless integration, but this has already saved me a lot of time..
SC-830W is our company’s 433MHz Wireless laser barcode scanner cable scanning laser gun, its appearance is beautiful and easy, comfortable operation, decoding ability. Products have passed CE, FCC, ROHS, IP65, IEC60825,and many other certification, with a variety of data transmission mode and the optional automatic induction model can make a large number used in supermarkets, retail, logistics, medicine and other need automatic identification industry.

Hi, could someone please PM a working method again[…]

Trade without losing

Hi! I completely agree with you, I selected NS Fo[…]

Hi! Thank you for an interesting article. I want […]

Best Forums.

Thanks for writing about Best Forums. Such forums […]

Download our app