F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

By jacob3
I think I may be missing a crucial point-of-view on how to enjoy travelling or why. I do not want to miss out on my prime time to travel only to decide many years later that I do in fact want to travel. Therefore, I want to know why you enjoy travelling, and perhaps I can see something that resonates with me.
By Liam.
When I travel it's always in conjunction with going on holiday, so my primary reason to travel is to relax, get a change of scenery, break my usual routine; I also enjoy seeing, doing, eating and drinking things that I can't see/do/eat/drink at home.
By Liam.
Not necessarily luxury, but yeah. When you work for about 47 weeks a year (52 - 4 weeks holiday - 1 week off for public holidays), you want to use those 4 weeks doing something different than what you do the other 47 weeks.
By jacob3
To a degree.. yes. When I'm at home I will decline that third pint because I know I have to get up early tomorrow to go to work. But when I'm on vacation that's not a concern. Roll in at 3am after drinking with some Aussies I just met? heck yeah! I can just sleep in and chill tomorrow morning!

There are three general forms of repair work for c[…]

The main European Cigarette Trade from your 15th t[…]

Best Upcoming ICO of 2019 - PBET

We generally have this inquiry is our perception w[…]

Thanks for getting this done. It will be a good fo[…]

Download our app