F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

News within technology
I think there should be restrictions as to what gun you can own. As an individual, Why would you need a military grade weapon? A full automatic? Even gun control advocate says anyone who wants a semi automatic to defend his home is paranoid and should seek professional help.
Person-to-person sales are what our law makers love to call "Gun Show Loopholes". It simply never ceases to amaze me how elected officials fail to educate themselves on issues that are so near-and-dear to their heart and are willing to go on TV and spout nonsense.
America is one messed up country with respect to gun control laws. The fact that I was born here doesn't necessarily mean I'll try to filter out what is wrong about the whole gun control BS.

I mean, it's just nearly the middle of 2018, and we already have dumb 17 year old high school kids killing almost every week. Watch your back, It could be your state the next time.
By noname
Machine Learning Certification by ExcelR Solutions

Machine Learning Certification in Pune.Excelr is the best institute for Machine Learning course. Here you got a very Top-notch faculty with much experience,and they are also providing the Certifications from the University of Malaysia. Master in Machine Learning workshop, Artificial Intelligence workshop and Big Data workshop as part of the AI and Deep Learning training. Our Artificial Intelligence course syllabus includes all the latest algorithms including ANN, MLP, CNN, RNN, LSTM, Autoencoders and many more and this course is considered to be best artificial intelligence course in this region.

There are a lot of amazing Artificial intelligence jobs available and most of our students went on to join the fortune 100 companies. Entire machine learning training, big data training and artificial intelligence training is driven using live industry relevant case studies. What are you waiting for? Enroll now for the best Artificial Intelligence course and master the concepts in Artificial Intelligence eventually pioneering your career into the topmost AI companies.
May be key factor for broker selection.

The 4-hour chart illustrates that Bitcoin rebounde[…]

Where do you like to go abroad?

There are a lot of variants to travel abroad and t[…]

SBM is committed to the powder industry's ultrafi[…]

Sport Meets Street Style

Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one p[…]

Download our app