China stearate additive manufacturers

Promotions hub
astao40

Our History
Nantong Xinbang Chemical Technology Chemical Co., Ltd. is a subcompany of Shuangma Chemical Group, which was founded in July 2003. Company covers an area of 340 mu.
Our Factory
Our company is specialized in manufacturing,selling and developing rubber and plastic additives products with annual output of 8000 mt for DPA and 5000 mt for Metallic Stearate. we are the pioneer of Continuous Synthesis for DPA Process in China and adopt DCS automation system. Company has powerful technical ability, perfect testing method,stable product quality,each production index can reach or exceed national standard and has already achieved ISO 9001:2000 certification in 2006.our products are widely used in petroleum chemical,daily-use chemical,dye and pigment, textile,medicine,metallurgy etc.

Our Product
Stearate, Calcium Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Barium Stearate, Diphenylamine
Product Application
polymerization inhibitor heat-stabilizer lubricant rubber mold-release agent
Our Certificate
ISO9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
Production Equipment
Advanced DCS Auto operation,Flash drying system ,Rectifying tower, GC , Laser particle analyzer

Production Market
Specilized in manufacturing plastics and rubber’s Chemical additives over ten years,have a ready market in domestic and abroad such as US ,Europe, India,Korea, Japan and so on.
Our service
Testing strictly to ensure product quality before-sales, pro technical support to solve the problems in the use of customers after-sales

China stearate additive manufacturers
RichardBreece

Even China has already started to work with this! Didn't think that chemical custom synthesis became so popular recently. After I wanted to resolve my problem with the fingerprints on the phone screen, I tested different methods but found one rather effective. I speak about the process described here https://ereztech.com/ereztech-custom-synthesis/ and its results. Now I forgot about the dirty screen of my phone. And I am going to do the same with my TV one.