How to bypass Respondus Lockdown browser?

Solutions to everyday questions
DohnJoe
I'd like to know if the bypass works as well. But mainly, if anyone here could help me install/setup a (dual-boot?) VM. I'm great at following instructions just not so great at reading between the lines. :?
trojan0c

Can anyone with knowledge on how to bypass Respondus using a MACBOOK, please pm me?
ty
omarak

Hey guys, im new to the forum, ive been reading this whole thing from page one to fourteen, i have a macbook pro laptop, and a windows 10 laptop, if anyome could please help by posting the steps in 2019, please help, i need to be able to use lockdown and my emails in one screen, or just bypass it in general.

thanks <3 :D
JasmineAyy
I tried using the right ALT method to get the other windows to pop up during a quiz. When I switched to Firefox, it would just automatically minimize instantly. Applied to other windows as well. In the end I was not able to use the ATL + TAB + RALT method at all.

Does not work using Windows 10. You can switch windows, but they will just minimize instantly. Include file explorer, etc.
Any way to solve this?

What exactly is the VM method? You guys seem to talk about it so much but I've read through the pages multiple times and no one actually points out what is going on except that some magical post that isn't there actually worked???

The only thing I see is don't use Windows, and use a VM. I only know Respondus to work on Windows, and Mac OS not linux. I also know that it detects VM. There is ONE post that says use Oracle VM 5.2.8 but doesn't say anything after that.

What OS do you run inside the VM 5.2.8? Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS?

Anyone to PM me the instructions would be great.
ProdSam

Oakey wrote: April 30th, 2018, 4:37 pm My method works like magic,
- Try virtualizing it using specifically oracle VM box Version 5.2.8 r121009 (Qt5.6.2)
DO NOT UPGRADE AFTER INSTALL, IT WILL NOT WORK
After the install try, setup any of the linux debian OS (A youtube video can help or just PM me)
I have debian installed and setup in the right vm box verison, but whenever I try to install lockdown browser with wine it gives me an error saying "Error creating folder(3), Check that the parent folder exists and that you used a valid Windows filename"
Irefusetofailserious

If by the grace of GOD ANYONE at all sees this post between the time now and the couple of hours I have before my midterm.Please pm me with with how you bypassed the browser.Please please please please please. I don't have to worry about the camera portion of it, as it will be taken in a classroom; however I still do not know the material and will likely need to surf the internet to pass. I am praying somebody anybody sees this in time, please Lord please. I will even send a little bitcoin after the exam if it works
bluebull

This whole thread is full of half baked explanations. Suffice to say, instead of asking you to pm for a solution, why not just post a detailed breakdown of the bypass?

Still havent been able to find a solution for this, even trying to change hardware ID's and such in a vm. Someone mentioned a Kali Linux bypass and im already dual booting off of that, so if anyone knows anything about that, please post or reply below.

*And for the love of god for anyone reading this looking for answers too for a test coming up very soon, dont post "PM me and ill help you out". Just put the dang solution for everyone to see.
musya34
Same is for me ! I an a new user here and not good at in computers at all ! I need to bypass Respondus and begging for a help ! Im willing to pay
Boss larry

For those of you demanding that users post the working solutions. I guess my predecessors have done more than enough with that.

In my previous post, I addressed the need to not only read the working solutions on this thread, but to read beyond the lines.

You've got to understand how this works to make any headway here; this is internet's only active thread focused and on the subject matter regarding the respondus lockdown bypass, accomodating in a room comprising: students trying to cheat the lockdown browser, professors trying to detect vulnerabilities in the respondus system and most importantly, engineers and key officials at respondus trying to detect the said vulnerability and mitigate them ASAP. Like seriously? :D

Now, coming from someone like me, (being an active Forumine user for over 2years), I can tell you of all the methods previously highlighted, 60% of them still works. I currently use them, so I'm not speaking for someone. This stuff still work AF.

The most interesting part is most of these methods don't even require you to be an IT geek to decipher. The only thing I noticed (which is a good thing) is how it seems like Forumine has this auto-translate feature that automatically converts other languages to English, making the comments of non-native speakers sound pretty obvious.

If you're still not convinced of doing it all by yourself, feel free to reach out to @Nightingale. He'll configure your device to run the cheat, showing you step by step via a 10-50 min remote session, but attracts a small fee. He helped me get to where I am today regarding the bypass!

Happy Halloween and Happy Forumining! :twisted:
musya34
Boss larry wrote: October 31st, 2019, 1:51 pm For those of you demanding that users post the working solutions. I guess my predecessors have done more than enough with that.

In my previous post, I addressed the need to not only read the working solutions on this thread, but to read beyond the lines.

You've got to understand how this works to make any headway here; this is internet's only active thread focused and on the subject matter regarding the respondus lockdown bypass, accomodating in a room comprising: students trying to cheat the lockdown browser, professors trying to detect vulnerabilities in the respondus system and most importantly, engineers and key officials at respondus trying to detect the said vulnerability and mitigate them ASAP. Like seriously? :D

Now, coming from someone like me, (being an active Forumine user for over 2years), I can tell you of all the methods previously highlighted, 60% of them still works. I currently use them, so I'm not speaking for someone. This stuff still work AF.

The most interesting part is most of these methods don't even require you to be an IT geek to decipher. The only thing I noticed (which is a good thing) is how it seems like Forumine has this auto-translate feature that automatically converts other languages to English, making the comments of non-native speakers sound pretty obvious.

If you're still not convinced of doing it all by yourself, feel free to reach out to @Nightingale. He'll configure your device to run the cheat, showing you step by step via a 10-50 min remote session, but attracts a small fee. He helped me get to where I am today regarding the bypass!

Happy Halloween and Happy Forumining! :twisted:
I Sent HIM a private message and no answer yet ! I need a help ASAP ! Willing to pay for a guidance ! Please text me anyone who can help to bypass Respondus!