How to bypass Respondus Lockdown browser?

Solutions to everyday questions
nini.nguyen

Does the VM still work? Does it work on Mac?
charleyandy

nini.nguyen wrote: June 16th, 2018, 12:37 am Does the VM still work? Does it work on Mac?
Yes, it does... but it looks like only one that work is the Virtual box version mentioned earlier on this thread. '
I generally won't use the updated Mac for a demanding task like this, it just wasn't wired that way.
fairytale

CIMA wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 4:40 am
fairytale wrote:
miss_unicorn wrote: May 1st, 2018, 12:20 am How else would I have smashed my exams without you guys. I'm kinda bad at reading and following steps, of cause, that's how we got here in the first place.

I had my nephew go over the configuration steps for me and I'm glad it works fine. I plan on taking a few more exams using the respondus lockdown browser this spring and summer and I'm certain this guide will always come handy
What are friends for? :)
fairytale wrote: May 1st, 2018, 12:23 am
miss_unicorn wrote: May 1st, 2018, 12:20 am How else would I have smashed my exams without you guys. I'm kinda bad at reading and following steps, of cause, that's how we got here in the first place.

I had my nephew go over the configuration steps for me and I'm glad it works fine. I plan on taking a few more exams using the respondus lockdown browser this spring and summer and I'm certain this guide will always come handy
What are friends for? :)
Hey I thought it recognized when a vmware is used
On mac, YES, on windows running VM, NO
Omeeh
Boss larry wrote: May 16th, 2018, 8:28 pm I just got a PM from someone who just found another vulnerability in the respondus lockdown browser application. He specifically used a touch-screen laptop (Acer) and was able to open a second tab within the browser and do a split screen to make copy-paste easy.

According to him, he successfully made A's in his two courses already and that sounds interesting. I would have loved to post the details in here but I have a feeling then, it'll be public. I am willing to assist anyone bypass/complete the install in case they get stuck somewhere in the middle of the explanations aforementioned. Happy surfing~
Hi Boss, please I need you help on this seriously, to bypass respondus lockdown browser
Omeeh
Please I need help to install the software
nini.nguyen

charleyandy wrote: June 17th, 2018, 3:21 am
nini.nguyen wrote: June 16th, 2018, 12:37 am Does the VM still work? Does it work on Mac?
Yes, it does... but it looks like only one that work is the Virtual box version mentioned earlier on this thread. '
I generally won't use the updated Mac for a demanding task like this, it just wasn't wired that way.
can you guys explain to me how to set up and download everything?
fairytale

Just a heads up guys, In case you are having a hard time finding the Dreamspark software which was previously mentioned earlier, Dreamspark is now renamed to Imagine. It still gets the job done.

If you still got stuck while trying to setup your respondus lockdown browser cheat on your PC, You should comment below so we can all tackle your issue together as one. I previously assisted a few newbies complete their setup, they had PM'd me earlier so I thought it 'll be nice to make the helping hand public rather than private... Initial reason being the fact that some might disguise to need help but have an alternate motive on the the long run.
nini.nguyen

charleyandy wrote: June 17th, 2018, 3:21 am
can you please help me figure out how to set it up?
HMN189
Hey y’all! 🤗

First off y’all are true hero’s for this forum! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I have searched everywhere trying to figure this out so I am so thankful for y’all! Lol
I tried to watch the YouTube video but it is so blurry and small I can’t make out where to even begin. I know literally nothing about these kinds of things and would definitely call myself technically challenged 😂🙈. I have a MacBook Air laptop from 2012 and a brand new 9.7 2017 IPad. I have respondus dowloaded to both but am not sure which one to use for my tests.
I took microbiology as a minimester this past winter break and the teacher required respondus and it was a nightmare. I hate it! I studied my tail off the entire time and passed with an 89.... 😫 I am in nursing school and have to finish up some basics to get my bachelors and all of them are fine except my stats class. I CANNOT make less than an A and of course it’s the only one that requires the lockdown. I did awful on the first test even after putting in hours and hours of studying so I am desperate for help. Is there anyway someone could send me the info on how to set all this up? I would be eternally grateful! 🤞🏼🙏🏼😬

***And yes I know you’re probably all confused/terrified that I said I’m in nursing school and am asking for help for something like this buuuut if it means anything (even though i’m a total stranger lol) I study my tail off and make all A’s to be the best nurse I can be! 👩🏼‍⚕️📚❣️
RoxannaC

HMN189 wrote: June 26th, 2018, 5:10 pm Hey y’all! 🤗

First off y’all are true hero’s for this forum! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 I have searched everywhere trying to figure this out so I am so thankful for y’all! Lol
I tried to watch the YouTube video but it is so blurry and small I can’t make out where to even begin. I know literally nothing about these kinds of things and would definitely call myself technically challenged 😂🙈. I have a MacBook Air laptop from 2012 and a brand new 9.7 2017 IPad. I have respondus dowloaded to both but am not sure which one to use for my tests.
I took microbiology as a minimester this past winter break and the teacher required respondus and it was a nightmare. I hate it! I studied my tail off the entire time and passed with an 89.... 😫 I am in nursing school and have to finish up some basics to get my bachelors and all of them are fine except my stats class. I CANNOT make less than an A and of course it’s the only one that requires the lockdown. I did awful on the first test even after putting in hours and hours of studying so I am desperate for help. Is there anyway someone could send me the info on how to set all this up? I would be eternally grateful! 🤞🏼🙏🏼😬

***And yes I know you’re probably all confused/terrified that I said I’m in nursing school and am asking for help for something like this buuuut if it means anything (even though i’m a total stranger lol) I study my tail off and make all A’s to be the best nurse I can be! 👩🏼‍⚕️📚❣️
Being a BSN holder myself, I can relate to all you mentioned, especially when your only option is passing with an A+ or A.

I was in you shoes some years back, but unfortunately for me, there was no www.forumine.com to bail me out. I just had to "study my tail off" and somehow I scaled through.

I stand to be corrected but I think a few step by step detail on setting up the walk around for the respondus lockdown browser lies between the first couple pages of this thread. It took me a little long that my friend who showed me this website, but it works eventually.

Those emojis are cool by the way, where did you find them? :o :o