Check out our May deals on Pandora

Solutions to everyday questions
johnvhasegawa

Any pandora charm italia product starts its journey with our in-house Design team. As a new piece evolves, our designers will make choices on which materials to use. Whenever new materials or suppliers are introduced, our Ethics teams are consulted in order to discuss potential environmental or social impacts. Such early interaction helps to ensure that PANDORA refrains from using potentially problematic materials – and it provides Group Ethics and other departments with valuable knowledge, enabling them to act in due time.Our designers constantly interact with our Thai crafting facilities to ensure that our designs and crafting techniques are a match.
</br></br>
The vast majority of pandora italia’s products are made of silver and/or gold, often decorated with man-made cubic zirconia stones and less often with gemstones or diamonds. At PANDORA, we are fully aware that the mining and processing of precious metals, gemstones and semi- precious stones can be associated with adverse social and environmental impacts. As a major player within the jewellery industry, we recognise our ability as well as our responsibility to help develop a more responsible supply chain for core jewellery materials.
RichardBreece

Well, will this team provide me a visualization of the different elements in the interior? I like to use https://planner5d.com/blog/cSJZ/rustic- ... r-interior to do it. And my methods to work with them are great. As I see all the necessary looks here.