Respondus Lockdown browser can detect Screen Mirroring?

Solutions to everyday questions
Scofield24
Hey guys,

I need to take an exam next week using Respondus Lockdown browser. I am using a MacBook Air with OSX Catalina and I was wondering if I can activate the screen Mirroring to the Apple TV so I can share my screen with the TV in the other room. of course a big question: the browser will detect I am mirroring the screen? :roll:

Also also, I wonder if there's another version of the Respondus Lockdown browser to download and not directly from the company website. Like a patched one or I don't know hahaha. Some one can help me? :?:

Thank you in advance! and congratulations for the forum.
RaymondASistrunk

good to see this post in such a detail about the Respondus Lockdown browser can detect Screen Mirroring. I want to find more and more information about it. From the best essays review I can read more and find more ideas to use for it.
mahi01
Roku is a streaming device, which is a reasonable roku activation and other Set-up Box. Roku is a bundle of amusement, where client can stream for boundless motion appears, web arrangement, news, animation and a lot more projects.
mahi01
Attempt office setup with product key which is extremely simple to install, download and recover. Utilization of it is additionally straightforward and the client can become familiar with the utilization of it without any problem. install microsoft office 365 with product key Online Support&help alternative is likewise accessible in all application which gives a moment rule.
mahi01
A progressing Microsoft statement gives some comprehension of how the association designs the landing of new Office 365 ProPlus features. Microsoft uses the equivalent "channels" language for MS Office 365 ProPlus incorporates revives as it does with Windows 10 feature invigorates. To activate office setup you need to visit enter office setup product key where you can find what all you can do on office setup.

office Remote turns your phone into a smart remote that interacts with Microsoft Office on your PC. office setup and enter 25 product key The app lets you control Word, Excel, and PowerPoint from across the room, so you can walk around freely during presentations. You will use your Microsoft account for everything you do with Office .  If you use a Microsoft service, such as Outlook.com, OneDrive, Xbox Live, or Skype, you already have an account.
ginger202

Did you ever try??? pls let me know
Scofield24 wrote:Hey guys,

I need to take an exam next week using Respondus Lockdown browser. I am using a MacBook Air with OSX Catalina and I was wondering if I can activate the screen Mirroring to the Apple TV so I can share my screen with the TV in the other room. of course a big question: the browser will detect I am mirroring the screen? :roll:

Also also, I wonder if there's another version of the Respondus Lockdown browser to download and not directly from the company website. Like a patched one or I don't know hahaha. Some one can help me? :?:

Thank you in advance! and congratulations for the forum.