Is doparttimejob.com legit?

All discussions welcome
RoxannaC

My friend recent claimed he just made and cash out $500 within a period of about 1 month doing some online part time job at doparttimejob.com

I find it hard to believe my friend, especially judging by how everything screaming 'scam' on their homepage, spelling errors and an homepage excerpt that reads:
DoPartTimeJob.com - We has been around since years and has over thousands members worldwide. There are no fees to join, and we send out thousands of dollars in payments to our members every month.

Want more money in your pocket? You could walk dogs, pick up shifts at starbucks or even rent a clown suit and work kids' birthday parties. Or, you could just kick back on your couch and flip open your laptop.

Okay, it’s not exactly that easy. But thanks to the exploding gig economy and the enormous reach of the internet, there are more opportunities than ever to watch the Benjamins (or at least Abrahams) roll in during your downtime from the comfort of your home.
What do you think guys?
Is doparttimejob.com legit?
Testedok
The question if the doparttimejob website is legit or a scam could be a little sketchy at this time for a few obvious reasons. Let's do a quick analysis:

What are the facts?
http://doparttimejob.com is NOT a secure website, i.e it uses no SSL (HTTPS)
It's a quick job - No special template, just a few lines of html code that can be experienced in a couple hours with lots of grammatical errors sprinkled through the text site wide

Zero information at homepage - There is little or no verifiable information in it's homepage no contact or physical address

Domain history - Domain was registered: 2018-09-26 with a protected privacy and currently ranking # 355,384 Globally according to Alexa.

However, the strange circumstances surrounding this website remains the facts that there have been 'verifiable' claims of payouts ranging from $300 to $700 which originated from the doparttimejob website .

Conclusion: Thread wisely, testing the ocean's depth with one feet at a time while making personal research and educating other inquisitive foruminers in case of further findings
Nightingale

Thanks for the updated. Now, my question is the fact that I've currently toiled day and night to make me $180 but according to the website, I won't eligible for pay out until I reach the $300 mark.

Is there anyone one else experiencing this? anybody ever got paid already?
RoxannaC

I read about how many people think www.doparttimejob.com isn't legit considering the website appearance as well as the whole ideology of 'free money' But I have great news to share guys: I just cashed out my sixth $$ the last 2 months.

I was being very skeptical about wasting my time on stuffs that don't work so I threaded cautiously, surprisingly this one is legit. You just need to heed to instructions
charleyandy

This should give you some insight to the subject matter, bearing in mind that people are quick to label online paying jobs as scam because they simply look too good to be true https://scamwitness.com/doparttimejob-com-scam-or-legit
Horlanrefront
I already reached the recommended amount to be paid but couldn't complete the captcha verifying stuff
AthenaRainwater

RoxannaC wrote: November 16th, 2018, 12:38 pm I read about how many people think www.doparttimejob.com isn't legit considering the website appearance as well as the whole ideology of 'free money' But I have great news to share guys: I just cashed out my sixth $$ the last 2 months.

I was being very skeptical about wasting my time on stuffs that don't work so I threaded cautiously, surprisingly this one is legit. You just need to heed to instructions
Hi Roxanna,
Thank you for sharing. I just registered today and I'm still doing research about its legitimacy and seeing your comment gives me hope. That said, can you confirm once again that it's legit please? Thanks!
Nightingale

The answer is yes, it is. If you think otherwise, kindly provide us with valid proof to butress your points.
I am literally more comfortable with my life right now, just because of this same website!!
Grover

The post is really interesting all over the world many people want to read this type of article aand after the reading also give good reviews but that's not my profession I am a fashion designer and also designed the Michael Jackson Shirts for sale and after the work my first choice is reading this type of post.
Grover

They are very surprised all over the world, many people want to read this type of publication. I am also one of them and as a content writer I recently wrote for International Plastics Discounts and research is my first choice in my spare time.