All discussions welcome
jacob3

Despacito: Most watched YouTube video ever 'deleted' in apparent hack
Soruce :
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... e=Facebook
Liam.

The hacker was definitely Psy wanting his spot back for Gangnam style
Crack

Liam. wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:46 am The hacker was definitely Psy wanting his spot back for Gangnam style
So you're saying it was a Psy-op??
Brain.

Crack wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:47 am
Liam. wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:46 am The hacker was definitely Psy wanting his spot back for Gangnam style
So you're saying it was a Psy-op??
Psy-op stands for psychological operation... Psychological gets shortened is Logic... Whose alter ego is Bobby Tarantino... Tarantino made a movie called Django Unchained... Now the D is Django is silent, so it's just Jango... Which is the name of Boba Fett's father... Boba is also what you call Taiwanese bubble tea... Taiwan was under Japanese rule throughout World War II until their surrender to the Allies in 1945, at which point the Republic of China took control of Taiwan... It's Chinese hackers.
jacob3

Well, no wonder it's the most watched - as soon as I click on the independent.co.uk link to read the article, the damned youtube video starts to play in one of those annoying overlays, and I can't stop it b/c there's no X or STOP button. +1 more for that video, courtesy of the Independent. Nice goin' fellas
Liam.

jacob3 wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:48 am Well, no wonder it's the most watched - as soon as I click on the independent.co.uk link to read the article, the damned youtube video starts to play in one of those annoying overlays, and I can't stop it b/c there's no X or STOP button. +1 more for that video, courtesy of the Independent. Nice goin' fellas
That one isn't hosted by Youtube.
Crack

jacob3 wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:48 am Well, no wonder it's the most watched - as soon as I click on the independent.co.uk link to read the article, the damned youtube video starts to play in one of those annoying overlays, and I can't stop it b/c there's no X or STOP button. +1 more for that video, courtesy of the Independent. Nice goin' fellas
It was hosted by Vevo, though.
jacob3

Crack wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:49 am
It was hosted by Vevo, though.
Oops. Never mind!
Crack

I support continuing the efforts until we get Evolution of Dance back to the top.
jacob3

Crack wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:51 am I support continuing the efforts until we get Evolution of Dance back to the top.
Evolution of dance is where it's at.. it should be trending everyday