How soon till robot take up all our jobs?

All discussions welcome
miss_unicorn

The fictional illustrations of IRobot and similar movies depicting robots taking up our jobs is becoming more obvious daily. One of the numerous thoughts that shadows my mind daily is how the bleep we are supposed to eat, earn and live right in a few more decades from now.

I saw this video and the message is scary! What a fast life... Now, we white collared people will eventually know what the blue collar has felt through all those years. R.I.P in advance to human race, freedom and dominance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7Azih0D98
VillieZ

I think it will happen only in 50 or 70 years. Robots now are "evolving" very fast, but not fast enough to take up all our jobs.
Quinton
Unfortunately, it is likely to happen rather soon in A-Tier countries. Anyhow, I do something like Forex trading, where there is so much to be made. I find it easier with FreshForex broker and their supportive features like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it just makes working rather easy.
mepehoc
it is interesting
DavidFlores
Depends on the specific application, because it will be possible to use such work everywhere. If we talk in general, then about the automation process in enterprises you can write not about the essay through cheap reliable essay writing service. But I do not think that it is worth it to worry about it now.
adrianabell
I think this will happen very soon. I work in the field of IT and something new is constantly appearing. On this resource, https://pixetic.com/blog/wireframe-mock ... ifference/ I found a lot of interesting things for myself. I think it will also be interesting for you to familiarize yourself.