Grey's Anatomy Loses Another Doctor in Season 14?

All discussions welcome
miss_unicorn

This show drops docs as often as it loses patients.

"Grey's Anatomy" Season 14 is halfway through its 24-episode season, with Episode 13 airing next on Thursday, March 1. Every year, new faces come and go, and it sounds like we might already be losing one of the new interns.

Jeanine Mason plays Sam Bello, one of the six interns introduced early in Season 14. She also just picked up the lead role in The CW's "Roswell" reboot, playing the new Liz (played in the original series by Shiri Appleby).

If "Roswell" is picked up to series by The CW, that will most likely mean The End for Sam on "Grey's" -- hopefully not a deadly end, but at least a goodbye. And, considering the timing, that end may come before Season 14 is out. We'll see.
source www.msn.com
fairytale

I read in so many places that season 14 was a great episode for April, but after watching it I'm not so sure. Or maybe im just hallucinating as usual.
miss_unicorn

I hated the 10th episode so much because April's faith was tested too far. Honestly ,I think she is one of the best on this show but they give her some and they take more.