Advertisers

All discussions welcome
jacob3

Advertisers keep up pressure on Laura Ingraham
Soruce:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/advertisers- ... 48571.html
Liam.

Interesting that her characterization of what’s happening to her is exactly what her and Fox constantly try to do on a daily basis to people and ideas they disagree with.
Crack

Liam. wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:38 am Interesting that her characterization of what’s happening to her is exactly what her and Fox constantly try to do on a daily basis to people and ideas they disagree with.
The irony, it burns.
Brain.

Liam. wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:38 am Interesting that her characterization of what’s happening to her is exactly what her and Fox constantly try to do on a daily basis to people and ideas they disagree with.
Gaslight

Obstruct

Project <<--- She's currently here

Gaslight

Obstruct

Project <<--- She's currently here
Crack

I'm pretty sure rational discourse has its limits within a free society. I'm not going to debate with a fucking moron just to claim 'rational discourse'..

This is the same trap which allows for a 'climate change debate'.
Brain.

Crack wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:39 am I'm pretty sure rational discourse has its limits within a free society. I'm not going to debate with a fucking moron just to claim 'rational discourse'..

This is the same trap which allows for a 'climate change debate'.
One of my favorites is “it snowed last week, how can global warming be real?”
jacob3

It’s amazing how one guy only 17 years old (David Hogg) managed to start all this. Dude is going places and making change for a better future.
Brain.

jacob3 wrote: April 16th, 2018, 2:40 am It’s amazing how one guy only 17 years old (David Hogg) managed to start all this. Dude is going places and making change for a better future.
Whats amazing is the arrogance of a 50 something year old woman who thought she could win a social media battle with someone from the first generation to grow up completely immersed in it
Crack

The sad part is she isn't going to go anywhere. Fox likes her too much and she had a loyal base. I personally think she is annoying and hope she goes away.