F O R U M I N E

The front page of forums

You guys have done a great job curating the list of top ICOs to watch out for in 2018, even to the tune of 96 of them. Surprisingly, I can sincerely boast of being familiar with at least the first 30 mentioned, now that's about one-third of its total. I used to have a side job that involved finding the contact info of key executives of these ICO firms and cold calling them about my firm. It was a fun one. Now its time to start watching and hopefully miss no goodies!
Hi foruminers, my team and I are currently working on a thesis that results in statistics that assist to deduce the Trustworthiness of ICO Review Sites. We have read in the news about how a number of ICOs out there have paid for endorsements / reviews to make themselves look good, so I'm writing a paper on explaining the possible reasons and the psychology behind it.

To make this even sweeter,we will be giving away 0.3 ETH (Ethereum) to 5 random addresses on the 4th of July. All you have to do is leave your ETH address at the bottom after your comments in this thread. Cheers and game on

I found out this method through a lazy friend li[…]

Throughout the year, the weather is unpredictable,[…]

We know a granular refractory material used in the[…]

The accessories of Raymond Mill are very important[…]

Download our app