Bears RB Tarik Cohen’s twin brother found dead

All discussions welcome
supkill123

The twin brother of Bears running back Tarik Cohen was found dead Sunday in North Carolina.To get more news about Womens bears jerseys, you can visit bearsbuy official website.

Tyrell Cohen, 25, is believed to have died of electrocution while climbing a power substation in Raleigh, N.C., Wake County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Eric Curry said. No foul player is suspected, the Raleigh Police Department said.

“I lost my brother , my twin, myself,” Tarik Cohen tweeted Monday “What a great man he was. I’m glad i got to express just how much I love him while he was here.”

Tarik Cohen sent out social media messages on Saturday looking for help in finding his brother, whom he said was in a single-car accident early Saturday morning. Cohen said then that he was possibly injured, and was wearing a red shirt, black pants and white shoes. He has since deleted the tweet.
“We are heartbroken to learn of the death of Tarik Cohen’s twin brother, Tyrell,” the Bears said in a statement Sunday. “Our immediate thoughts and prayers go out to Tarik, his mother, Tilwanda, and the rest of their family and loved ones. On behalf of the entire Bears family, we extend our most heartfelt sympathies to all who mourn his loss.”

Tyrell and Tarik Cohen were fraternal twins separated at birth by two minutes. In 2017, Tyrell Cohen told the Sun-Times that he felt like he was on the field when he watched his brother.