I was rejected for Uk PASSPORT

All discussions welcome
calculatorrowing

jiniwinapex wrote: March 16th, 2019, 8:52 am Australia is part of the BRITISH COMMONWEALT H , what is wrong with British law law that they deny someone of British parentage of centuries both in Ireland and ,England I have never been in trouble with the law . am of excellent charactor .i can't see there is a problem , their immi ,site co ntradicts what the answer was in denial ,when i applied, extremely dissapointed , I wanted to go home to England to live out my life on behalf of my Mothers wishes ...she passed away at aged 42 and never returned ,i wanted to do that for her .... ..... does anyone have an answer to this conundrum ...?

UK citizenship by birth can only be extended to the immediate sons and daughters, born and registered, of UK citizens abroad.
calculatorrowing

You may wish to write to the MP for the area where your Grandparents last lived in the UK to try and get his/her support. My experience is that Government Departments tend to take a more balanced view of something if an MP is breathing down there neck.