Your current mobile phone??

Technology daily digest
Boss larry

It's most likely an invalid question to ask if your current mobile phone is valid or not. I recently read an article talking about how the government spy on we citizens by the day because we gadgets like smart TVs, Alexa, Facebook, smart phone and any other thing connected to the "insecure" internet in general. An amazing but funny thing is how people read such and go about their day like nothing happened. According to the article https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying , and a few other similar ones, there is much emphasis being laid on the 3 kind of phones that leave no tracking traces.
1. Obsolete phone (Network provider tracking still possible but at a minimal rate)
2. Flip phones ( Remember those cool blue screen Samsung flip phone?)
3. Samsung Galaxy S4

Well, irrespective of the facts stated earlier, I still make use of my LG6 with no iota of any fear of someone spying on my. I guess I might get me some cool flip phones some day again.
Username

I love my IphoneX. I think about it so much that I never stop seeing it daily in my dreams :P
fairytale

Username wrote: February 22nd, 2018, 11:10 pm I love my IphoneX. I think about it so much that I never stop seeing it daily in my dreams :P
Goodluck affording one when the time's right. ;)
charleyandy

Sony has pushed the barriers and given the world the best vr experience on a smartphone yet. 4k HDR triluminous display. you just cant beat that. I love my sony Xperia series
miss_unicorn

I want one of those flip phones from like 2 decades ago. I love that feel of snapping the flip closed when u angry at the caller. I heard its the only phones that can't be hacked too... at least in rest assured no one is spying on me especially at desperate times. :?
superjanie

I’m an iPhone user but the s8 is an amazing device no doubt. I love all phones so far they are smart.
StormsEnd

Techno :| :geek:
marikumari1
I use an iPhone 12, but as for communication, I use a virtual number. The principle of operation is to transfer data over the Internet (you can also work without the Internet if you set up forwarding from a virtual number to a mobile or landline). To start working with it, you need to make settings in your Personal Account. You can use any number of virtual numbers (depending on the selected tariff) and connect any number of SIP accounts to the system.
fairytale

Team #Iphone. Loving the new 14. Should have waited for the Pro though.
bagsfactory
beer sleeve for golf bag
golf cart cooler bag
golf cooler sleeve
golf cooler bags wholesalers
cosmetic bags bulk
customized cosmetic bags
custom cosmetic bags
cosmetic bags wholesalers
custom toiletry bags
toiletry bags wholesalers
customized toiletry bags
https://www.wellpromotion.com/
https://www.wellpromotion.com/insulin-travel-case-cooler-bag-for-insulin-pens.html