Barcode scanner, built for BlackBerry

All discussions welcome
JoseL.Collins

I think I get it. Maybe you see a barcode somewhere and want to open it on your computer rather than on your phone. So you scan the code with your phone and paste the URL on the browser. (?)

Its just a guess..
JoseKAdams(JoseKAdams)

How fast is the transmission from BB to my PC ?
calculatorrowing

SC-830W is our company’s 433MHz Wireless laser barcode scanner cable scanning laser gun, its appearance is beautiful and easy, comfortable operation, decoding ability. Products have passed CE, FCC, ROHS, IP65, IEC60825,and many other certification, with a variety of data transmission mode and the optional automatic induction model can make a large number used in supermarkets, retail, logistics, medicine and other need automatic identification industry.
DanielHowell

If visiting on your bb, most should prompt you for permission to download over the air (OTA). It looks like they have been compiled on the RIM site. HTH. OP thanks for the link!
AndoreSmithe

How do I add some of these to my blackberry? Could you walk me through the steps...I'm a newb
DeborahJ

Thanks for getting this done. It will be a good for us to scan code through our mobile phones to read them. Only reading the 7dollaressay review bring me here and you have done a great job to provide us a better way of learning from here.
ErickNorthman
I think, I have a problem with my telephone or anything else, because I can't do this.

informative essay about cats
jeff47

Exactly what it says above I have a ipod touch with it and it but I hate having 2 devices in my pocket is there a way to get this for a bb hopefuly the storm willing to pay 50 for something like this.
jeff87
Not all codes work with all apps. The Universal Product Code (UPC) is standardized by an international non-profit. You'll find it on most everything you buy even dissertation results writing assistance.
janejane
That's amazing tool, made my life much more easier! Became even easier to get custom dissertation hypothesis writing help