Can you look this great at 71?

All discussions welcome
Boss larry

This seems unbeliveable, but then, If your body is like this at 71, what was your body like at 25?
Emmy-award winning ‘All My Children’ star Susan Lucci spotted at the beach in Barbados for a romantic vacation with her husband,
looking amazing in a red swimwear. This got me thinking how many women can look this sweet at 71..?
miss_unicorn

I guess a nice body job won't hurt. I don't mean excess liposuction and plastics here. Might be as simple regular routine workouts and spending enough on diet!
Boss larry

She totally looks 17. For a second I thought the OP messed up the title by inverting the figures. Funny enough, this looks to me more like a life time race rather than some recent practice. she was probably a vegetarian for a very long time.
fairytale

Fortunately, I can't look like this at 71 because I have no plans to doing some trans surgery anytime soon. I guess she's just average, seen better older women. Or maybe I just think so
Username

71 is a long way from now compared to my current age.
I'll rather worry about other things that matter to me right now.
Like filing my taxes and making sure I got higher returns from last year. :lol: :lol:
fairytale

I don't even look that good enough and I'm just 24. Whaaaat a cruel world. :cry: