I am able to code your ideas successfully

In the news today
Testedok
I am a web developer but thee idea it's quite ambitious. I've been growing an web application idea for years,and I am willing to come out of my shell and collaborate with other developers, marketers, legal practitioners and various skilled individuals to start a big project.

I currently have 3 unexplored computer web application ideas I'll be willing to share after certain obvious deliverable are met to protect all parties involved. These ideas are seasoned and will analysed over the years.

Initially, I was going to contact a top tiered web organization like Google, Facebook or Microsoft but I decided to bring it up here at first to see how feasible this idea can be. I also keep getting numerous calls from "Idea buying" firms willing to pay it off.

Looking for partners . Shoot me a PM if interested
pdxninja1

Hey, your post sounds interesting! I just signed up on this forum from Reddit and am still looking for a way to PM you. (?)

Hope to chat soon!
Testedok
pdxninja1 wrote: May 18th, 2018, 7:33 pm Hey, your post sounds interesting! I just signed up on this forum from Reddit and am still looking for a way to PM you. (?)

Hope to chat soon!
Great to have you here. We can always talk here as well. I'm willing to move very fast on this as the ideas just keep coming in and I have this strong feeling that they are going far
pdxninja1

Testedok wrote: May 18th, 2018, 10:33 pm
pdxninja1 wrote: May 18th, 2018, 7:33 pm Hey, your post sounds interesting! I just signed up on this forum from Reddit and am still looking for a way to PM you. (?)

Hope to chat soon!
Great to have you here. We can always talk here as well. I'm willing to move very fast on this as the ideas just keep coming in and I have this strong feeling that they are going far
Ok! So what idea were you thinking of?