F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

Working everyday solutions to many questions
By DageRukios
Testedok wrote: July 12th, 2018, 3:52 pm Angelicaschreave, I'm glad you took your time to read our previous discussions. Judging by your tone of writing, I can tell you're looking for the easy way out and not ready to get bored with any of the respondus lockdown browser hack shenanigans.

Firstly, is your session tracked? It's funny how many first time users read a lot of false news about the lockdown browser and live with the mindset. About 85% of the respondus lockdown browser are not tracked for numerous obvious reasons.

Tracking in this case means that your session is not set to utilize your webcam, microphone or keystrokes. Imagine an instructor having to watch video of some topless students in the comfort of their homes taking some privacy breaching exam.

For this reason, most schools have disabled the feature that explicitly grants this permission unless the very few that are implicitly granted. The funny thing is most interfaces will still tell you lies about it's tracking ability so you don't get to cheat (how else are they supposed to make you take an exam at your house and still not open your notes?).

There are two working ways towards bypassing the respondus lockdown browser: The first option is having to read the instructions previously mentioned in this forum and go through the rigor of setting it up, but YES, it does work. The second option is what I call my option, which has got me A's consistently for 4 semester without merit. I use windows but my guess is the steps are close to the same for Mac.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your windows and enter Task Manager or click Start and start typing "Task"
Step 2: Navigate to Services (The point is to disable some services that can blow your cover)
Step 3: stop the following services if the status currently says "Running" - AppReadiness, BITS, DMEnorllmentSvc, pla, RpcLocator and WinRM

Step 4: Once these programs are stopped, you are as free as a bird. You can even complete the test naked while you webcam light is on.

Don't forget to set them back or better still, do a reboot as this automatically restores the settings to it's previous state.

Also, I bought a script that automatically does this job (don't ask me where) and even better. Took me like forever to find this lifetime fix. Good luck acing your tests!
College student here, curious more than anything else, if I disabled all these processes, what is the footage on their end like? They're supposed to be going through the footage, so does this loop it or what? If it disables footage... Then this is a big fail.
By Boss larry
eosnit wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 6:34 pm None of these methods work at present.

Anyone have a current working method?
If you read beyond the lines, you'll figure out the currently working methods for the bypass.
This isn't even rocket science, you don't even have to be script kiddie to catch the glimpse.
By dcdefender
Boss larry wrote: September 4th, 2019, 11:41 am
eosnit wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 6:34 pm None of these methods work at present.

Anyone have a current working method?
If you read beyond the lines, you'll figure out the currently working methods for the bypass.
This isn't even rocket science, you don't even have to be script kiddie to catch the glimpse.
Pls I pm you for help about the working method..kindly reply..thanks
By dcdefender
Helloo...Why is nobody replying or pm the solution..i need help .i just took my first quiz and the professor sent me warning message because i was moving etc while taking the quiz...

Views of the topics have been ensured for the eng[…]

No, currently Amazon VPI not provide support for b[…]

Ondertussen lost de bepaalde verloren plastic Dura[…]

?En ao?t, Nike a dévoilé sa toute de[…]

Download our app