Pick a CryptoCurrency: What’s the current drama going on with that coin?

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
Brain.

Crack wrote: April 16th, 2018, 1:04 am Stellar lumens: my dog ate my ledger nano s where I stored mine. He hasn't popped it out yet. Bastard swallowed before I could force him to drop it.
Well, thats why you have your seed written somewhere safe right? If I wouldn't have it written anywhere and my dog ate my ledger. I would kill it on spot and rip it open before stomach acids destroy my retirement money.
jacob3

Brain. wrote: April 16th, 2018, 1:04 am Nano: 1. Currently struggling with network issues (0.7 TPS as of this moment). See /r/nanocurrency. 2. Class action lawsuit filed against devs.
The network issue doesn't have anything to do with TPS, it is a syncing issue. It might have to do with the new universal blocks upgrade. The dev team has requested exchanges disable deposits until the issue is resolved
Brain.

jacob3 wrote: April 16th, 2018, 1:19 am
Brain. wrote: April 16th, 2018, 1:04 am Nano: 1. Currently struggling with network issues (0.7 TPS as of this moment). See /r/nanocurrency. 2. Class action lawsuit filed against devs.
The network issue doesn't have anything to do with TPS, it is a syncing issue. It might have to do with the new universal blocks upgrade. The dev team has requested exchanges disable deposits until the issue is resolved
My bad with the TPS. The point with network issues still stands. See my earlier reply.
jacob3

Oh I just wanted to clarify the first point, yes it is still a network issue. And yeah the lawsuit is definitely drama. I just wanted to give my opinion on it.