cryptocurrencies like Ripple?

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
jacob3

You buy/sell BTC, LiteCoin and Ethereum using Cointrade...what if I want to buy/sell other cryptocurrencies like Ripple?
Liam.

Do u have to go through coinbase? Because its almost two days and it still says 'pending' to be accepted. Isnt there anything else i can use instead of coinbase?
jacob3

I have coinbase but they only offer 3 different crytocurrenies, why is it so hard to find another site like coinbase that sells different cryoto like IOTA and other ones that are trading at a lower price then litecoin
Liam.

it's not hard because thats the same way i invest. there's cloud mining, genesis mining and my favorite which is company I'm still investing in till date and it's CCF. If you are looking into investing, I will recommend you go with CCF although I've invested a little in all the listed but I have always been bullishly comfortable with CCF.
jacob3

okay btw would Coinbase or Exodus charge any fees for transferring coins?
Liam.

They both do, every time you ever send any crypto nomatter where its from there is a fee because thats how the miners who are sending the transaction gets paid for sending your coins for you.. every exchange has diff fees, every coin has diff fees and you can choose low or high fees depending on how fast you want it to confirm