Bitcoin mining : The easiest way to cash out in crypto

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
RoxannaC

I get several PMs everywhere from people how I manage to invest time, resources and commitment into crypto mining and get something out of it as it doesn't seem to work for them.

Just before we begin this lengthy thread (Yeah, expect some time reading), it is ideal to disclaim some misconceptions about Mining.
- You CANNOT meaningfully mine bitcoin with your PC or laptop NO matter how powerful it is.
- You CANNOT meaningfully mine bitcoin with your tablet or phone NO matter how powerful it is.
- Those mining apps for your phone or tablet that claim to mine bitcoin are almost certainly scams.
- You CANNOT find software here to mine bitcoin with your PC by itself.
- You MIGHT be able to do one of the above with alt coins, but NOT with Bitcoin.

Now that we have thing straightened up quite a bit, let's delve into the discussion. Where are those thumbs up for the who want to read more of these?
Therry

Bitcoin mining is one of the common options where lot of people can make real money earning options in a good way. Trading the bitcoin currency always provides the Best Cryptocurrency Platform for the investment in the bitcoin currency options easily.
RichardBreece

It is necessary to mention that if you want to get enough income from crypto trading and to withdraw it, tools like https://3commas.io/blog/best-crypto-trading-bot are necessary. I like this easy to manage trading bot and to enjoy while the program earns for you.