Can there be a commodity exchange someday?

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
newzone

Yes, YES! And pretty soon because we are building one. We are going to make an exchange platform, a trading platform that will enable users to get the best of commodities from around the globe in exchange of cryptocurrencies. We are a high functioning ferrous trading company from the middle east with subsidiaries in Both Singapore & Hong Kong. Stepping into the entire commodity avenue.
Quinton
I don’t know but I have FreshForex broker to work with. It’s a place where one can do trading of any type. As we can do Forex, Crypto, Commodity or any other way of trading here with ease and comfort. It’s something that really makes you feel happy and relaxed to be able to gain.
Quinton
I don’t know but I think it will be possible. I believe we need to be wise with joining in with something like that, as it’s too risky to even think about joining such stuff. So even if there was I wouldn’t be too comfortable with joining up.
annapnehheer
You can try Delta Exchange. It is one of the best exchanges for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar Lumen and other top cryptocurrencies with leverage. Bitcoin futures available on Delta Exchange offer upto 100x leverage. Max leverage for every futures contract can be found under the contract details section on the trading terminal. Settlement currency for the margin used and quoting currency for any contract can also be found on the contract details page. You can also refer to Bitcoin futures guide, ethereum futures launch, Ripple futures guide and other futures guides listed in the footer to find details on the contracts available for trading.
Therry

Many people can easily exchange the money with the help of Best Cryptocurrency Options which provides the many cryptocurrency options to exchange the money in a good way. Bitcoin is one of the secure platform which offers the bitcoin exchange options to make the real money.