When is the best time to Buy any coin?

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
Boss larry

Incase you were one of the billions of other people on the planet yesterday that noticed to light after the tunnel in the crypto world, I bring forth good tidings today. If you have been in this game long enough, you must have realized you need a few elements in your backpack to survive the unsolicited FUD. The rate of WHALING enormosely declined as there were too much speculations to tell exactly the cause of the BEARISH nature of market in the last 48 hours.

I look around me and it gets really surprising when people still ask when the best time to BUY or HODL is...Dude, Seriously? that time is now! It in fact, the last best time (if that is a word!) started just yesterday at 02:48 AM when Bitcoin hit its all time low of $6,048 and began gaining traction afterwards.

A detailed study I ready shows that the 43% of Steemians that have never invested their money in crypto are the most active on this website. Its fine if you want to write and earn some 80 cents for your thousands of words but it takes understanding, opportunity grasp, and calculated worthwhile risk to invest into this life changing business.

If there will ever be a time to invest into crypto, that time is NOW. Don't ask me why right now... But remember to thank me later. Its big, and is coming down faster than ever. Its going way past MOONING, Its reaching for the stars. Adios!!

I miss the good old days!
Iamranty

I'm currently saving up to get enough to acquire as much ETH as possible.
I have very strong confidence in its mooning soon. :ugeek:
Boss larry

I agree 100% with you. I can't find or guess bottoms or highs for that matter. Like you I buy when it falls enough and keep buying. I also buy and buy more and more as the market recovers. Once I feel market is overheated, I start to either HODL or sell a little. For example DeepOnion was $7 then went to all time high over $20. With the crash Onion went down to $7.5/8. I bought lots and now its back at $10.50. Over time I always win. I suggest DeepOnion will easily 3x+ in 2018. I totally stopped following baseless media opinion and started following my heart.
josephsmith
In case you need to jot down and earn a few 80 cents for your thousands of phrases however it takes expertise, opportunity hold close, Ecommerce Web Design Karachi and calculated worthwhile risk to make investments into this lifestyles changing commercial enterprise.
Quinton
Anytime is best time as long as it’s done with sense and planning. I prefer to do Crypto trading and with my current broker FreshForex, I can do it all very easily and smoothly. They have over 130 instruments for one to pick through with low spreads, fast execution of trades and there is also cash back facility, it’s all extremely pleasant to help one with working.
Kiobbie
Please guide me for the purchase of coins and different currency bits for the up-gradation of the coins. The value of the coin is raised with the help of the resume writing services canada for all shows for the field. This chunk is filled for the toppled data for the coin and currency notes for the persons.
Quinton
I do it through FreshForex broker, as they have over 130 instruments to pick from. And this include Cryptos too, so it all makes working extremely nice and comfortable. I also enjoy it more with the 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so it helps a lot with how one is working.
Qurienami
Warren Buffet once rightly said “ The best time to invest was yesterday, the second best is today”.

The Technology - blockchain in particular is the future. It will resolve many fundamental problem of human.

I believe that a couple of decades down the line, we won't be using Fiat currency- No more dollars, INR etc. The reason being that technology has immense power.

A thing like blockchain can save Trillions of dollars used to print notes, transport them, safeguard them..

Blockchain can be used in medicine to prevent use of fake ingredients.

Blockchain can be used for accounting.

As far as I can think, it can be used as a platform to build every tool that we need to solve daily life problems.

It is the future.

Hence you should be a part of it.

Invest in cryptocurrencies that use Blockchain Technology. Read about them.

As you read and understand, you will get to know what you should invest in.

Example: The current frenzy around Bitcoin. Bitcoin has many problems (Its block size etc) due to which it cannot be mainstream ever. Although, it can give you huge short term profits.

It is just people betting on it for short term gains.

Ultimately the cryptocurrency with best underlying Technology will win.

Hence invest now, but invest wisely considering your purpose- short term or long.

Javk Ma once rightly said:” If you don't understand a thing, Never pretend to understand. It is the most foolish thing you can ever do.”

So invest with consciousness and an educated approach.
elenaRobert4

Digital Graphiks is a Dubai-based web design and development agency that provides the bulk of web-related services to clients. We make sure to provide Professional logo designer London with the best quality service to the clients. We also keep in consideration all the requirements and desires related to the service.
beckyspencer363
At Exclusiveinn, our customers have the flexibility of choosing dresses from our luxury pret wear, formal pret wear, Pakistani Bridal Dresses, and bridal wear. We at exclusive believe every woman is beautiful and deserves to wear something beautiful. This is why our designers ensure to come up with high quality and unique dresses. Our mission at Zuhaz is to continue providing women with the perfect dresses they want for any event.