Emporium - A worthy Blockchain powered platform

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
Quinton
Hello everyone,

I am currently taking a look at EMPORIUM, a platform that wants to make venture capital backed investments tradable for everybody. I really like the idea and I think this is the only platform that is doing that based on blockchain technology.

Emporium is basically a blockchain powered platform where investors interested in the venture capital market can register to start trading on a stock exchange like marketplace. The platform provides a host of financial benefits and cutting edge features to enable users to master the art of professional trading.

As of now, the venture capital market is as they say static and private investors can not tap into that market unless they are willing to invest a couple hundred thousand dollars and even if you are able to invest that kind of money you can not simply sell your assets. You have to wait till the next investment round or till they make an exit or IPO, if at all. Thus I think this is really worth taking a look at and an approach that really has the potential to change the whole market.

The ICO investors profit in multiple ways and I really think this will go through the roof.

In any case, I think it something worth taking a look at! http://emporium.vc/
marryjonathan

Tak, to jest atrakcyjne. Chociaż branża kasyn online w Polsce nie rozwijała się do niedawna, szybko się rozwijała. Polscy gracze mogą teraz grać w największych na świecie kasynach online z dowolnego miejsca i o każdej porze. Sprawdź naszą stronę polskich kasyn online tutaj, aby zapoznać się z recenzjami kasyn. Nasza strona z recenzjami kasyn online zawiera bezstronne recenzje kasyn dla polskich graczy, które zostały stworzone przez zespół specjalistów z branży hazardowej.