Will cryptocurrencies be made illegal in 2021?

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
superjanie

BITCOIN and other cryptocurrencies are under greater scrutiny than ever before with fears of a regulatory crackdown from countries including India, South Korea and China. But will cryptocurrencies be made illegal in 2018?
Japan’s Blockchain Association and the Cryptocurrency Business Association are planning on forming a self-regulatory board to prevent future hacks, it has been claimed.
The country’s Blockchain Association and the Cryptocurrency Business Association could merge as early as April, according to sources close to the matter.
On Wednesday, Coindesk reported the US Treasury’s Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence had “called on the international community for stronger cryptocurrency regulations to help protect the financial system and national security in a speech yesterday”.
And even stronger language has emerged in recent weeks from nations such as India and South Korea, where a purported ban from Seoul led the cryptocurrencies markets to plummet in January.
Cryptocurrency markets were buoyed earlier today by White House Cybersecurity Coordinator Rob Joyce’s suggesting the US government is nowhere near to regulating bitcoin.
Username

Some mainstream news agencies are creating FUD again and I've had a dozen people ask me if Bitcoin has been banned again! It was never banned in India and unlikely that there will be a ban on trading cryptocurrencies. However, there are some new developments on the banking front with some banks yet again suspending accounts of exchanges.
fairytale

Keep on HODLing my fellow Spartans! Regards a tous! HODL like its the last thing you 'll do
Quinton
No, I don’t think so. In my view, it’s only going to grow and that’s where we are so much better with focusing on it. I find it super easy with FreshForex broker, as it’s extremely helpful in many ways. I can trade without fear or tension plus there are so many benefits like 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so that makes it extra special.