F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

The General forum
I live in Sydney and hold a valid visa but i hold a Bangladeshi passport. My family Planned a holiday trip to Malaysia without me. But I want a last minute entry. But I don't a Malaysian visa. And I don't have the time to apply for a visa, my family are leaving in two days from Bangladesh to Malaysia.
As a holder of an Australian long-term visa, you are eligible for the Transit Without Visa facility for a maximum of 120 hours (5 days). However, you must be in transit on your way to a third country e.g. Bangladesh-KL-Australia or Australia-KL-Bangladesh, but not Bangladesh-KL-Bangladesh or Australia-KL-Australia).
jiniwinapex wrote: February 10th, 2019, 1:56 am As a holder of an Australian long-term visa, you are eligible for the Transit Without Visa facility for a maximum of 120 hours (5 days). However, you must be in transit on your way to a third country e.g. Bangladesh-KL-Australia or Australia-KL-Bangladesh, but not Bangladesh-KL-Bangladesh or Australia-KL-Australia).

I am a Bangladeshi citizen currently studying in China want to know that if I want to travel to Malaysia for 3/4 days while traveling to Dhaka-Kualampur-Harbin(china), do I need to apply for a visa? Or can get get Visa on Arrival? or can I enter into the Kualalumpur without visa just to visit for this 3/4 days?
virtualmartingale wrote: February 10th, 2019, 1:57 am I will travel from Dhaka to Malaysia to china by air asia. I heard about 120 hours transit. Is it only for diplomatic and official passport holders or can I also use this facility?

As a Bangladeshi passport holder with a valid Chinese visa, and heading to China with confirmed onward tickets with either AirAsia or Malaysia Airlines, you are eligible for the 120 hours transit without visa (TWOV) facility.
BUY/OBTAIN/MODIFY/PURCHASE IELTS,TOEFL Certificate without exams.
Email Us at: ( info@247ielts.com )

Contact Us Now!
visit our website: http://247ielts.com/
( www.247ielts.com ).)

Email Us at:
info@247ielts.com

Secure Line To Call:
+44 7451243782

WhatsApp (Encrypted)
+44 7451243782

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL certificates
without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar,
Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe.Gain a chance to get genuine IELTS,TOEFL,Certificates. For more enquiry, Just send an email at: info@247ielts.com

We work with the Cambridge Language assessment board. We work with database technicians who are responsible for Test report verification and registration of all IELTS results and with our help, you have guaranteed entry of your information into the respective database (IDP/BC) with valid test results to proof without any problem. The IELTS/Toefl Certificates we issue are legit and verifiable and valid for two years. Our IELTS/Toefl Certificates serve migration processing and also in obtaining Permanent Residence.

I think it depends on persons goals. If person nee[…]

I think it will happen only in 50 or 70 years. Rob[…]

What is data analytics course major?

https://www.excelr.com/data-analytics-certificati[…]

ExcelR offers Data Science course in Bangalore, th[…]

Download our app