F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

The General forum
By virtualmartingale
Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted hair by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. Some of the methods are Light Sheer Duet, Reputable Medical Laser and Alexandrite Laser. Laser hair removal treatments are safe for all skin types and colors and are suitable for anyone looking for permanent, silky-smooth results. The laser used in the procedure is attracted to the pigment of the hair follicle, which means the darker the hair, the better it draws the energy of the laser beam to it, giving greater hair reduction. Your therapist will consider whether your unwanted hair has enough pigment to be treated in your consultation.
By jiniwinapex
Laser hair removal is effective in majority cases. Hair regrowth is nil or slow for 70% of them out there, but there are certain hormones that could change this result, which may not be effecting every person alike. I’ve underwent laser hair removal from Dr Kris Conrad of Toronto. The post hair removal experience was all good and hair regrowth cycle was immensely reduced. So I guess it completely depends on your body type.
By virtualmartingale
jiniwinapex wrote: 18 Apr 2019, 10:46 Laser hair removal is effective in majority cases. Hair regrowth is nil or slow for 70% of them out there, but there are certain hormones that could change this result, which may not be effecting every person alike. I’ve underwent laser hair removal from Dr Kris Conrad of Toronto. The post hair removal experience was all good and hair regrowth cycle was immensely reduced. So I guess it completely depends on your body type.

A woman I'm dating had it done on her underarms. It didn't work out well. Hair still grows in her underarms, but it is very fine. She can go weeks without shaving her underarms. She said that she wished that she hadn't wasted time and money on it because it takes only seconds to shave.
By jiniwinapex
She started on her bikini line, but stopped. I think she said it hurt too badly. Regardless, it was expensive. She has reverted to using a razor. She normally keeps her pubic region trimmed and groomed, but she'll cheat during cold weather months. A couple weeks ago, she asked me if I wanted her to trim it. I told her that I hadn't noticed, so she was good. She's brunette with black pubic hair, so it's very noticeable. When it grows beyond her bikini line, she's usually good about shaving it, which I appreciate. However, I've never told her to shave anything. The way I figure it, how a woman grooms is her business Laser hair removal
Last edited by jiniwinapex on 23 Apr 2019, 00:26, edited 3 times in total.
By calculatorrowing
A few years ago she went out with a dude whom she had met online. On their first and only date, he told her that he likes a woman's pubic hair completely shaved. He was indirectly telling her how he wanted her to look for the next date that he never got. She asked what I thought. I asked her if she liked the guy. She didn't. She thought that he was far too presumptuous. And she didn't want to shave her bush. She's very comfortable with her pubic hair. She told me that her daughter, who's in her mid-20's used to completely shave her pubic hair, but now let's it grow. Apparently the bush is back.

Thanks for the <a href="http://www.ussrs.c[…]

Impact Crusher And Cone Crusher

Stone Crushing Equipment is the primary crushing[…]

headlines during the 2019 NFL draft.The latest com[…]

that the team was special and could have a chance […]

Download our app