Is Pixabay down?

Solutions to everyday questions
Nightingale

It's exactly 7days since I've been trying to login to Pixabay.com, Internet's biggest collection of Free images, vectors, and other cool artworks.
Many website owners, graphic designers, artists, and other individuals fascinated with imagery will agree with me that Pixabay is too good to be free.
My guess as to why Pixabay.com is down will be the fact that they are being pressured by other similar service providers like Pic Monkey, Pexel, Canva and other stock photo website to initiate a subscription based services as well.
I won't be suprise to see pixabay back but with a paid membership this time.

Current status of website as at this writing -- :roll:
fairytale

It looks like Pixabay is finally up. Must be a server/technical issue
daisydaisy
I enjoyed over read your blog post. This was actually what i was looking for and i am glad to came here!
shell shockers
ElizabethPorter

The forum of YouTube is widely informed and used for learning of things in life. Recordings of different sorts and assignmentmasters.co.uk review is implied with the help of accentuation for humans. The minor goal is set for the for all followed tips for people. the range is divided as per the comfort and convenience of the individuals for all persons and channels in life.
HARDIK
Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more info about this. Please Keep Sharing.

shoppingpossible.com