Chat GPT - What's your use case?

In the news today
ceoboss

Found these 8 Potential Use Cases of ChatGPT will Blow Your Mind from analyticsindiamag.
Looks like a detailed list but feel free to add yours:

ChatGPT has become synonymous with ‘Google Killer‘ for a reason.
From coding neural networks to just fixing a code with a query, chatGPT can answer everything in between. Here is an example of why the latest model is a potential substitute for Google Search.

(Answers) as you like it!
Moreover, it answers the question in different tones. For instance, in the style of fast-talkin’ wise guy from a 1940s gangster movie, with code examples, it describes the worst-case time complexity of the bubble sort algorithm:

Generates prompts for AI generators
AI art generators have been at the forefront of artistic image creation since the release of Dalle-2, Midjourney, and other tools in the domain. Leaping ahead, OpenAI’s model can help generate a well-detailed prompted scenario for these generators.

It acts like a virtual cloud
Language is about to become the connective tissue for all sorts of software, and with the rise in usage of cloud services, OpenAI’s chatGPT has found a way to assist. One can string together cloud services to do complex tasks which is an underrated use case of the product.

It can make your funny bone tickle!
One person can now be as efficient as ten people and ten times as witty or whatever the tone of voice needs to be. As a result, the tedious task of content generation for hundreds of thousands of companies has changed forever.

The (possible) future of edtech
ChatGPT OpenAI is likely to have a colossal impact on education tech. Solely teaching the basics and providing an avenue to have doubts cleared is a big use case for lots of edtech companies.

Homework, essays, and more, are no longer reliable ways to evaluate. Plagiarism was present earlier, but this is with a level of speed, scale, and specificity that is more dangerous. Educators need to come up with new ideas and new methods of evaluation.

Solve the problem of unstructured data
Amidst the data revolution, unstructured data is a nuisance. The problem is that they are hard to sort, manage, and organise. ChatGPT comes to the rescue as it can turn unstructured data into structured data.

Generate SQL Queries
SQL is a key tool in any data scientist’s toolbox. Of course, mastering it is essential, but a good understanding of SQL will help you greatly in different phases of your career. Enter ChatGPT!

Source:https://analyticsindiamag.com/these-8-p ... your-mind/
fairytale

I was able to use Chat GPT to craft a flawless email to ask my manager for a raise. The response I got appears positive so far.
What better gift can I ask for in 2023?