F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

Share and learn
By panxing18
as Laremy Tunsil was spotted at practice and participating in warmups and some practice reps. The left tackle left Sunday’s game with a concussion and this is a great sign as the o-line went downhill after his departure. Cameron Wake was not spotted as practice as he’s dealing with a knee injury that sidelined him against the Bengals.You can check out that story here Nat Moore Jersey , and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Miami Dolphins Wednesday practice report: What did DeVante Parker do?The Miami Dolphins returned to the outdoor practice fields on Wednesday, three days after a second c...Dolphins Offensive LineAC In The AM: Sam Young 'All In' On Cancer AwarenessIt happens all the time during training camp. Veteran offensive tackle Sam Young will gaze across the field toward the bleachers and see a father and son watching practice.Dolphins 2018 Season2018 NFL power rankings - Sun SentinelMiami Dolphins drop five spots in latest NFL power rankings after Sunday's disastrous 27-17 loss to the Cincinnati BengalsPhinsider News You May Have MissedThe Splash Zone 10/10/18: Miami Dolphins Defense Playing Well Enough - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing - The PhinsiderWeekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they are discussing.Phinsider Radio: State of Miami Dolphins & Preview vs. Chicago Bears - The PhinsiderWhat’s your pulse on the Miami Dolphins right now? Matthew Cannata, Josh Houtz, and Aaron Sutton give their "State of the Dolphins". Adam Gase, Ryan Tannehill, the young defense - it’s all on the table.Phinsider Meme Central: G5 - The PhinsiderRage Against Our MachinePhinsider Mailbag requests - Submit your Week 6 Miami Dolphins questions - The PhinsiderThe Miami Dolphins lost their second consecutive game last Sunday when they blew a 17-0 lead to lose 27-17 to the Cincinnati Bengals. It was an ugly collapse after a strong start to the game. And,... Sam Darnold's Broadway debut was mostly a bust.And he wasn't alone.The rookie quarterback and New York's offense struggled with mistakes, turnovers and missed opportunities as the Jets fell 20-12 to the Miami Dolphins in the team's home opener Sunday. Darnold believes there will be better performances ahead."Every loss that we have as a team and every loss that I have as an individual Mark Duper Jersey , whether it's a game or whether it's a play," Darnold said, "I'm going to take that as a lesson that I can learn from."Darnold finished 25 of 41 for 334 yards and a touchdown, but was intercepted twice in his second NFL start and couldn't get the offense moving consistently until late in the game."You never want to be behind, but I thought for a quarter there, we did a good job of fighting our way back," Darnold said. "I think for a quarter and a half, we did a good job of fighting our way back. We came up a little short."The Jets (1-1) were also victims of bad field position as Dolphins punter Matt Haack

Really, there are a lot of ways of the bong and ot[…]

Any SEO packages for sale?

If you want to promote your products, services for[…]

22 de junio de 2019: dise?ado para el baloncesto d[…]

BASICS IN DIGITAL MARKETING Machine […]

Download our app