Using Secure VPN (Lifetime Subscription)

Technology daily digest
Boss larry

Data Privacy is a serious concern today with the vast availability of personal data over the Internet – a digital universe where websites collect your personal information and sell them to advertisers for dollars, and where hackers can easily steal your data from the ill-equipped.
On March 2017, US Senate voted to eliminate privacy rules that would forced ISPs to get your permission before selling your Web browsing history and app usage history to advertisers.

How to Prevent Someone Spying on You
VPN – stands for Virtual Private Network – is a secure tunnel between your computer and destinations you visit on the internet. Your computer connects to a VPN server, which can be located anywhere in the world, and your web traffic then passes back-&-forth through that server.
VPN will do the work to prevent someone snooping your browsing history, or spying on you. VPN will make you browsing from the server geo-location not your computer’s location so we will remain anonymous.

1. PureVPN (Lifetime Subscription)
PureVPN is a trusted provider, with more than one million users worldwide, providing a right mix of security, usability, and features.
PureVPN service not only anonymizes your online activities but also encrypts all your personal data and routes it through its 500 self-managed servers in 141 countries across the globe.
With PureVPN, you can also access geo-restricted content on up to 5 devices at once, all without sacrificing connection speed.
PureVPN offers great features, including its Internet kill switch, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server switching, and IP leak protection.
PureVPN lifetime subscription usually costs anyone around $597, but Hacking-tutorial.com readers can get its lifetime subscription for just $89 — a full 85% discount on its retail value.
This is your last chance for you to get in on this deal before the price goes up, so get yours now!

2. VPNSecure (Lifetime Subscription)
If you’re searching for an affordable and reliable VPN service without any bandwidth limits, VPNSecure is a good pick.
What is VPNSecure benefit:
– Allows you to bypass geolocation blocks on your favorite streaming networks
– Encrypts your traffic so hackers can’t access your data
– Hides your location & IP address
– Supports torrents
– Allows you to connect five devices simultaneously
– Grants you the ability to choose Data Cipher
– Uses Stealth VPN to render your VPN traffic unrecognizable
– Delivers unlimited bandwidth
– Does not keep any logs of your activity
– Includes servers in 46+ countries & counting
– Protects against DNS leak fixes, kill switches & more

3. OneVPN (Lifetime Subscription)
If you are looking for an ad-free, completely secure Internet experience, you can not get better than OneVPN.
OneVPN cleaning up your browsing while also making sure you remain anonymous from hackers, ISPs and government who may be monitoring your web activity.
OneVPN lets you maintain a high speed while surfing the web with 60 servers based in 21 countries across the globe, so no matter where you travel to, you will be covered.
What is OneVPN benefit:
– Adblocker makes ads disappear as if they had never even existed
– Up to 256-bit encryption ensures your personal information is always safe from prying eyes
– Anti-malware protects your data & operating system from harmful malware
– NAT firewall stops third parties from connecting to your device
– One-Stream lets you access the streaming content you want from anywhere you want w/ ultra-fast streaming speed
RichardBreece

Boss larry wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:18 pm
– NAT firewall stops third parties from connecting to your device
And what firewall is used in it? Its personal one? The thing is that my favorite is the following and I try to work with it whenever possible. Can it be used with this software?
fairytale

Discovered a ton of VPN tricks and valid free proxies via this post. Thanks for sharing.
Needless to say, TOR is still the #1 internet privacy assurance.
Anderson123

A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, enables you to make a protected association with another system over the Internet. VPNs can be utilized to get to the area limited sites https://technosamigos.com/best-small-tripods-for-dslr/ shield your perusing action from prying eyes on open Wi-Fi, and that's only the tip of the iceberg.
Boss larry

I doubt the fact that TOR guarantees 100% anonymity, especially considering the fact that it was developed in the mid 90s by employees of the United States Naval Research Laboratory.

That's sounds pretty much like the story of Trojan horse gift. I won't put my trust of anonymity on a tool designed and deliberately made open source by the US government.
jennifercharles

A VPN provides an encrypted secure link between two end points. Most users who talk about VPNs are actually trying to hide their own public IP address. Divorce Settlement Agreement Mississauga
Wiarre
This is really what I was looking for!
aputsiaqgeisler

This post is really useful and helpful to know more about the things which you have shared. I appreciate you for such a great amount of information. I assure this would be beneficial for many people. Exam CKA PDF Dumps