F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

Working everyday solutions to many questions
By ferrahs
Hey, can you please PM me?
jDooz wrote: July 8th, 2019, 11:48 am FOR ANYONE INTERESTED:
After spending many hours last night tinkering away at the Respondus Lockdown Browser (and crashing my computer several times in the process...), I finally found a way to do it on Windows 10, without any Linux VMs, dual-booting, Microsoft Desktops 2.0,registry edits, stopping services, etc.

All I can say is that it has to do with something functionally similar to Crtl+Shft+Esc, in a way where it's "always on top" and more importantly, not detected, allowing you to run any program you wish!
As you can imagine, I'm very hesitant to share exactly how it's done because I have a lurking suspicion that there are Respondus employees browsing these threads, itching to patch the exploits as they are discovered.
I'll post proof in a bit.
PM me if you're interested in learning how to do this (actually, I'll probably get back to you faster here on Forumine).

EDIT: Here's the video showing you that it's indeed possible (as of 2019/07/08) to circumvent the browser's lock-out features and access whatever files/programs/etc. you want.
[media][/media]
I came in contact with Respondus Lockdown Browser during one of my med/surg classes at OSU and have since found a working way to bypass the creepy browser especially after putting to practice a few instructions from previous pages. Many thanks to who ever started this thread. I'm surprised most of these methods still works tho. It's probably a zero-day vulnerability that wouldn't get a fix anytime soon! 8-) :lol:
By ferrahs
Can you please PM me the method? I've been trying to find a working solution for over 3 months... Please help
Nightingale wrote: August 4th, 2019, 3:46 pm I came in contact with Respondus Lockdown Browser during one of my med/surg classes at OSU and have since found a working way to bypass the creepy browser especially after putting to practice a few instructions from previous pages. Many thanks to who ever started this thread. I'm surprised most of these methods still works tho. It's probably a zero-day vulnerability that wouldn't get a fix anytime soon! 8-) :lol:
By noname
Data Analytics Course in Pune

Data Analytics Course in Pune.ExcelR Solutions Offer Data Analytics Course Training Partnered With UNIMAS In Malaysia.At ExcelR, the Data Analytics course curriculum provides extensive knowledge of Data Collection, Extraction, Cleansing, Exploration, and Transformation. Alongside the Data Mining, Data Integration is done with feature Engineering to build Prediction models for Data Visualization and deploying the solution. ExcelR also provides Certifications from the University of Malaysia with Assured Post-Training Support and Guidance.
Nightingale wrote: August 4th, 2019, 3:46 pm I came in contact with Respondus Lockdown Browser during one of my med/surg classes at OSU and have since found a working way to bypass the creepy browser especially after putting to practice a few instructions from previous pages. Many thanks to who ever started this thread. I'm surprised most of these methods still works tho. It's probably a zero-day vulnerability that wouldn't get a fix anytime soon! 8-) :lol:
Can you please pm me the steps to use Respondus Lockdown Browser in virtual machine?
By Boss larry
Hey guys,

Kindly note that the Alt + Tab method is definitely a working method> I recently discovered it is usually a best practice to make sure you use an externally attached USB keyboard so that the Respondus Lockdown Browser executables do track your legacy keyboard which booted from startup, whether you have a desktop or a Laptop.

Alternatively, you can consider using either of the working methods from the thread... (VM, Version specific, Windows 10, Zero days, Plugins, etc)

Let me know if you have further questions. Goodluck!! 8-)
SanjeevKathuria wrote: August 11th, 2019, 7:26 am
Can you please pm me the steps to use Respondus Lockdown Browser in virtual machine?
Can you please pm me the steps to use Respondus Lockdown Browser in virtual machine as well. Thanks!
By PartySnake
Also, will using a VM for respondus work if I'm being monitored via webcam and audio?

Will I get caught by the sound of my keystrokes?
If an actual person is listening to me take the test, then typing during a multiple choice test would be suspicious, yes? no?

Thank You.
May be key factor for broker selection.

The 4-hour chart illustrates that Bitcoin rebounde[…]

Where do you like to go abroad?

There are a lot of variants to travel abroad and t[…]

SBM is committed to the powder industry's ultrafi[…]

Sport Meets Street Style

Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one p[…]

Download our app