F O R U M I N E

Internet's biggest Cryptocurrency, Technology and General discussion forum

The General forum
By equatorialadams
The 4-hour chart illustrates that Bitcoin rebounded off lower lows into the 200-DMA and off the back of a bullish RSI divergence. A bullish divergence occurs when price makes lower lows but the oscillator makes higher lows. Today’s rebound is coupled with a low timeframe W-Bottom pattern, which nicely coincided with the 200-DMA resistance. If this is broken, the bulls will target a move higher towards $9,000 which will be a critical level for the bulls to break.
By track
Bitcoin closed the week decisively bearish, breaking and closing below the 20-week moving average (WMA) for the first time since breaking earlier in March. This was of particular note given that this is something that did not occur in 2016/2017 and is typically seen as being a very bearish indicator on the weekly chart. Despite this, Bitcoin has returned towards the weekly support at $7,600 and is in the proximity of the 61.8% retracement of the 2019 run-up. This is also a key area for Bitcoin and should act as an intermediate support. At the very least it is an ‘auto-buy’ zone for many investors.
As I have said a number of times on Twitter, I believe that it has been an altcoin season for months and that altcoins found their local bottoms in August. I have been comfortably trading them since. In early October, Bitcoin dropped and was ranging sideways, giving altcoins even more room to appreciate. At the time of writing, Bitcoin price is a few days removed from a sizable 6.6% move up, which caused a drop across the board on many altcoins. I am proceeding with caution on altcoins for the moment until Bitcoin has provided clearer direction for its next move.
While Bitcoin is off to a good start to the week, there is still the possibility that the 61.8% retracement fails and sellers pile on in significant size. There is also some confluence at the 78.6% retracement at $5,400 which aligns with the descending triangle breakdown measured move and the next high volume node for 2019 which is also in the vicinity of the 200- WMA.As it currently stands, many investors refuse to believe that these levels could be revisited and it would be seen as unprecedented in a Bitcoin bull market. With that said, it’s still worth bearing in mind.
As I have said a number of times on Twitter, I believe that it has been an altcoin season for months and that altcoins found their local bottoms in August. I have been comfortably trading them since. In early October, Bitcoin dropped and was ranging sideways, giving altcoins even more room to appreciate. At the time of writing, Bitcoin price is a few days removed from a sizable 6.6% move up, which caused a drop across the board on many altcoins. I am proceeding with caution on altcoins for the moment until Bitcoin has provided clearer direction for its next move.
Currencies were one of the first markets to be enjoyed by traders. Committed to providing a secure and transparent trading platform, we were one of the very first brokers to provide credit card funding. In line with our mission of providing a world class trading platform and giving clients the best execution policy for all their orders in real time, we focus on providing premium forex trading services.
forex exchange
Copy mercantilism on our proprietary platform permits you to leverage the ability of our palmy traders while not disbursal hours look the market daily. No technical expertise is required, merely request a demo of our system to attach to our platform and start repetition profitable mercantilism methods directly into your account! With our systems, your cash is usually below your name and management. You’ll ne'er send United States of America a dime till you’ve created profits. nevermore can you have got to send cash to anyone and HOPE for a come. We area unit happy with our profitableness and documentation, we tend to invariably let cautious shoppers open demo accounts for alittle fee if they aren’t fully convinced. Still have additional questions? scan below to know additional concerning our system and consider our earnings up to now (updated monthly.
best forex signals

Speaking of the shatter-type Gravel crushers , th[…]

I recently tried a couple methods for the bypass t[…]

Found this from Rutger's online page, hope it help[…]

Should I quit my job?

I've been working within the Lab technician niche […]

Download our app