Hassan Whiteside includes a 87 rating in nba 2K20

All discussions welcome
Amerzone
Back in 2K19, I found something online that said Andrew Wiggins had the legendary work ethic badge. I checked it and nope it was real lol, although I believed it was a joke. Magic has 99 margin Bird's passing eyesight and D is in the 70s. If they're so hilariously incorrect on a few of the all time greats, just imagine just how far off they're about pretty much everyone else. It is crazy the stats that the increase for the heck of it. So many men have far of 3 stage evaluations. RJ Barrett is from deep like a B +.

Giannis is way better at range in NBA 2K20 compared to real life, which makes him basically a code. Yeah he's literally better than Jordan in 2K. It's ridiculous. I'm pretty confident Giannis has a higher speed with chunk evaluation than Trae too.He has longer strides and Trae isn't actually a fast runner, he will quicken and has fast hands tho.In 2K, it's how well you can move as you're the ball handler. That's why Isiah Thomas and Steve Nash have rate with chunk ratings from the mid-high 90s. Trae has I feel an 84.

Yeah 87 dropped on me and there was literally. Each shot was taken by him. I play HOF and I ended up beating on him. It is just ridiculous he is at 2K lol. I play a modified King's team. I had Gobert at heart and Mo Bamba at PF but Giannis kept drawing smh or dunking in my guys.

I play harder sliders compared to HOF, including turning the cpu's awarenesses and consistencies greater, their shot producing greater and all mine lower compared to HOF, and some other things greater for cpu like on ball defense since they can't shield me as guys like westbrook if I do not. Because 2K has gotten easy for me on 18, I have been turning my sliders. I just encounter a trouble teams and trouble players. Do you run with? Every time'll run Gobert, especially. And of course so there is no way he would've been able to keep 25, he conducts around displays a lot to acquire open. I waited in the article of him and user-controlled Gobert and he dunked on me 80 percent of the time.

I was playing with my career only today and got splashed on by the Mavericks. Luka was apparently leading the league with a 64% percentage from 3 70+ games into my saeson. Giannis is basically a glitch and although his score is exactly like Brons there's nothing of true importance in 2K he doesn't do better than him due to how they normally factor in height versus rating.Yeah the rookie stats are the most wild. Rookies are always overrated. Cam has come to be pretty good from the midrange, but he has a score from there. He has an 80 dip this season though he has missed over half of his dunks lol. I have to move in because 2K is on crack, and screw with everybody's ratings.

Only reason we purchase it and play with it there is a lot because there's literally no rivalry. It stinks cause it does not simulate Buy NBA 2K21 MT. You can become really good at NBA 2K20 but it's basically by studying NBA 2K20 of 2K and not NBA 2K20 of basketball Buy NBA 2K21 MT. I've been building the ideal sliders for my league and I think with the right tuning you can become near a decent simulation.