How do I tell the difference between nicotine withdraw and overdose

Technology daily digest
cigspriced

luisj305 saysHey Peeples hang in there! I'm no doctor. Although I will share my personal experience with you.

I remember when I quit, I had urges to smoke several weeks later. It made me feel like I was losing a war with myself. So I decided to chain smoke an entire pack to intake so much it would trick my body into rejecting the nicotine.

I only made it to the 7th cigarette and started vomiting, my whole body was shaking, I was dizzy and felt a weak nausea for several hours. What really helped me was drinking several cups of water every half hour to flush my system. I felt better by the same night.

I can't comment on the electronic cigarette because I was smoking tobacco Marlboro Cigarettes, but the symptoms sound very familiar to me. Anyway, I have not smoked once since that day, when I feel a slight craving or see someone smoking, moments after I feel disgusted and sick to my stomach.

Tim Mitchell (tsmog) saysI'm using an e-cig now Tobacco Store. I am using an oil type. I use the equivalent to a full strength oil type. I have no issues at this time. In fact I am doing a behaviorist approach. I smoke the e-cig when smoking a conventional cigarette seeking the affect of Pavlov's law. It is working for me. I tend to extinguish the conventional cig about half way now and seek the e-cig first now. The idea is to exchange a delivery system for the nicotene (sp I think). Thus, the harmful effects of he by products of the fillers in cigs are eliminated and also the effects of the smoke.

I found while writing and researching was the most trying time period for me. I like to light a cig, take a puff for the anxiety killer thingy, then I usually let it burn out in the ashtray. Thankfully the smoker says those rings are in the paper now extinguishing the cig before it reaches the end. Fire prevention. To help with that habit I now light up a cone incense and place it in the ashtray. The drifting smoke comforts me, even though I realize it is still second hand. Yet, I my smoking in those conditions have been extremely reduced. I now buy four packs a week instead of the carton.

That did not answer your question, however just adding to. I would have to ask how much caffeine have you consumed to compensate for the affect of less smoking with those funny neurotransmitters. I tend to drink coffee much more now rather than tea since beginning my program.

Good luck and power to you peeplesPaula (fpherj48) saysI wish I knew more about the ecig, peeples. It really does sound like a "nicotine" overload. Hope you feel better.

Peeples 5 years ago

They are suppose to be safe because they release the chemicals the same way as a cig. So it's suppose to be like smoking a regular cig. However I feel like crap today. This is horrible. I'm downing water now!

Paula (fpherj48) 5 years ago

In that case, it may be a bit of withdrawal, due to the lack of all the "other" toxins and poisons (in real cigarettes) which you are replacing with the ecig. Give it a day or 2 more, to see if your body adjusts. if not, buy an OTC anti nausea med.

See all 2 commentsHide extra commentsKa'imi'loa (benisan85745) saysUnfortunately, I have only "hit" the Trippy-Stick. The day I decided to quit smoking was actually on the count that I took a hit of myself coming back into the house, and I couldn't stand the stench on my shirt, it literally disgusted me and made me gag. That was 6yrs ago. I have know idea what effect gum, or e-cigs, or any other safe remedy does to an avid smoker in lieu of actual cigarettes, but I wish you the best in seeing if you quit. Also, you will be amased if you do quit, the extra cash you'll have saved from not buying the overly priced vice.
SanjuanaMCzech

Yes, guys! Nicotine overdose is dangerous for us and we must use vape pods as they contain very less amount of nicotine. I also use vape pods and vaping battery from a legit website gypsyvapes com where a large selection of vape pen batteries are available.