A New Cryptocurrency in Town. FoxBTC is Here!

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
foxbtc
FoxBTC aims to empower company-based forking in the crypto markets by enabling users to store and exchange any airdrop. FoxBTC is based on a proof of work mechanism which provides a 6% annual incentive for staking. Large size blocks ensure unparalleled scalability of the transaction volume with a 3 minutes block interval. Blocks will be efficiently mined through GPU power with an incentive of 50 coins per block.
To know more about this innovative project, join the Telegram group here: https://t.me/FoxBTC_Official
Last edited by foxbtc on August 22nd, 2018, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Testedok
Great. I'm not sure what it entails to create a crypto currency but it sounds pretty cool to have one someday.
Jerlene

A lot of people are coming out with new cryptocurrencies, hoping it will take off and they'll make a bunch of money. That is almost never the case. I think we should focus on the existing ones, especially with the current state of the market.
RichardBreece

foxbtc wrote: August 6th, 2018, 9:40 am FoxBTC aims to empower company-based forking in the crypto markets by enabling users to store and exchange any airdrop. FoxBTC is based on a proof of work mechanism which provides a 6% annual incentive for staking. Large size blocks ensure unparalleled scalability of the transaction volume with a 3 minutes block interval. Blocks will be efficiently mined through GPU power with an incentive of 50 coins per block.
Well, I saw so many opportunities to make sure in the good development of any cryptocurrency. But the main part takes place in the real assistance in getting profit. It can be achieved with the help of https://3commas.io/ that is the best forecasting tool in the area of cryptocurrency trading.
Quinton
I am not so much interested in these kind of options, as I am well aware that it’s not something that’s rewarding enough. So this is where and why I have more preference towards other options that are worthy. I have seen how terrible it is to pick wrong options.
Quinton
I think it’s not so wise for us to go for such options. It’s far better that we go about going for established options or do trading through it. I do that only and it helps a lot with FreshForex broker, as they are amazing with low spreads, high leverages, smooth trading platform and much more. It all combines into making work right for me and with high level of comfort too.