Best Laptop for Development and Gaming

All discussions welcome
calculatorrowing

jiniwinapex wrote: February 1st, 2019, 11:15 am My problem is that I cannot find a decently priced computer with those specs. The ones I find that are within my price range (around 1,000) have older processors, or have other deficiencies like battery life. I found the Acer Predator Helios 300 for 1,100 dollars, insanely powerful laptop, but with a non-removable battery that gets too low of hours for my needs.

I have read reviews stating that those computers don't have very good build qualities and are unreliable. Not sure if that is true or not. If I do not find a better laptop within a month, I will probably end up having to buy it, though.
calculatorrowing

In fact, sacrilege as it may be, you don’t even need a PC. Several developers we spoke to work on Macs, including Volume and Thomas Was Alone creator Mike Bithell, who told us "I just prefer the user experience." So if you’re reading this on a Macbook Pro, know that the door to development is still very much open to you. Traitor.
RichardBreece

virtualmartingale wrote: February 1st, 2019, 11:15 am I would also prefer a GPU that is able to run games like CS:GO, Overwatch, Men of War: AS 2, etc.
You also like Overwatch? I didn't think to find here anybody thinking as I am. My best approach to the mentioned games is thanks to the person who forces me to read here. After it, I started to use this great assistant almost every day. And it'll be great to get good mood on it.
BillShiphr

CS GO is one of the most popular games at the moment, and the best way to improve your gaming skills is to buy expensive skins. The game has its own trading platform, which allows players to exchange excess loot with other players on the site https://skins.cash/ or buy new ones at different prices.