Stretch Swimwear Fabric

Bitcoin and Altcoin Forum
dyyz230

Our History
Haining Jintian Textile Co., Ltd. was established in Mar.2010, before it was only a family tailor shop in a street in Haining, Zhejiang Province, which was specially tailored for people. With the flourishment of clothes market, more and more people would like to buy clothes directly from fashion stores or shopping malls, business of tailor shops were increasingly depressed. Meanwhile, digital printing technology was becoming more advanced, and it was more and more popular in Europe and America. In order to find a way out, in 2010, Andycen founded this company.
Our Factory
Holding the idea "you are your own designer". Andy Chen Built professional designing and quality-management teams, introduced the most advanced Epson digital printing equipments, put the customer's creativity into all kinds of fabric perfectly: clothing, home textile fabrics, microfiber house cleaning fabrics, etc; Our specialty are Customization and No MOQ(Pic:5,6,7).
Our Product
Clothing, Home Textile Fabrics, Microfiber House Cleaning Fabrics, Custom-tailoring series of home textiles: Towels, Bath Towels, Beach Towels, Pillows, Mop, etc.
Product Application
Sports Clothes, Outdoor Clothes, Workout Clothes, Gym clothes; Sofa, Curtains, Hometextlies; Camping Accessories, Swimming clothes,
Production Equipment
Digital Printing devices: the newest advanced Apson * 8 sets.
Production Market
Now our products enjoy high reputation in domestic market, also in North America, Europe and many SEA countries, they have wide market.
Our Service
1. If you have a sample, give me, I will give you the finished product;
2. If you only have idea, let, me know, our designer will draw according to your idea, and make into products sample after your confirmation;
3. Small order quality, NO MATTER, WE HAVE NO MOQ;
4. If you need the effect map of the finished product, tell me, we can directly supply you with finished products for your requirement;
5. If you need a shorter delivery, we'll meet you
6. Quality problems, refund or replenishment, with your choice.Stretch Swimwear Fabric
website2:http://www.jinskycn.com/