The most memorable day of my life

All discussions welcome
fairytale

It was mid-term break during my first year in college, everyone is getting ready to travel to see their parents and loved ones, and also, it was Ramsey's birthday. "Today I don’t feel like doing anything," he sang the popular Bruno Mar's song while he laid tiredly on his college size bed with his favorite cream colored bedsheet with ink patches from the day he left an unclosed sharpie in his pocket and went to bed. "So it’s your birthday, what special food do we eat asides you favorite peperoni pizza from dominos?" a voice rang from the outside of Ramsey's room it was Rebecca's.

Asides Ramsey and Rebecca taking the same classes for their Computer science degree, they are also best of friends. I quickly intercepted, "I have some beef in my fridge, how about I make us some awesome barbeque today?"
"Oh yes! We can as well gather various meats"
“I have pork and steak for roasts too" Rebecca exclaimed.
In no time, I lighted up my outdoor grill and got my ingredients ready, from salt to various seasoning ingredients, and most importantly, my barbeque sauce which was almost running empty.

It seem to me more like the trust they all have for my culinary skills increases with respect to how frequent I cook for the entire hostel which I only saw as one of my very little hobby. I gathered the meat in a medium sized sieve, washed them thoroughly, applied the seasoning and stir the content by throwing up the meat skillfully from the basin without having to touch them. I discovered more students have actually decided to not go home for the mid-term break not because the hate to see their family, but because it’s Ramsey's birthday and most importantly, I have to cook again.

Considering this new development, I immediately spread out the meats on a cutting board and diced each one of them in an effort that everyone gets a bite as I intend to excel in quality and quantity at the same time. After only a few minutes, Josh and Andrew, my next door neighbors rushed in, it was an unimaginably hilarious scene when Josh was serious about having to have perceived the aroma from his apartment about a block away.
RichardBreece

fairytale wrote: April 26th, 2018, 6:48 pm "So it’s your birthday, what special food do we eat asides you favorite peperoni pizza from dominos?"
And what have you answered? What food do you like most besides pepperoni pizza? I like caviar and meal from it. When I order it , I am waiting for the moment to open the can and to enjoy my favorite taste.