Cryptocurrency Cloud mining

All discussions welcome
calculatorrowing

jiniwinapex wrote: May 1st, 2019, 7:17 am I'm not a fan to be honest. Too many potential issues. A lot of cloud mining companies have either been hacked or had funds stolen from insiders. Plus a lot of people complain that a lot of these companies game the payout schemes so you don't actually get paid out the amount you should. Up to you if you want to try but I would suggest, if you want to start mining, to get your own equipment, utilize YouTube, and do it yourself. You can generally make more that way and you don't have to worry about anyone gaming your payouts.

I have 8 running now. That mines about 0.15-0.2 ETH per week (that’s if you run them 24/7). I just started dual mining Decred too. I like them a lot. Check out Crypt0’s interview with Luke from Decred.
RichardBreece

virtualmartingale wrote: May 1st, 2019, 7:17 am I was wondering what are your thoughts on cloud mining? I'm looking to get into it. I'm in a crypto FB group https://3commas.io/ and there a few people doing it. So far it's been good for them. I'm new to crypto and this will be a new venture for me.
I think, it is worth doing. What is your FB group experience in it? The thing is that I started to use for trading and it had good results together with mining. So I want to make sure that everything is OK with it.
DonaldR.Simon

omg
holeio

Always feeling something bigger something real wild (real wild)
Keep on shining, make it brighter than a spotlight (spotlight). hole io
EdwardKeller
In principle, you can use this option