Is forex just a business or something else?

The General forum
virtualmartingale

Is forex just a business or something else?

Post by virtualmartingale » 02 May 2019, 07:26

If forex is just a business then why we learn about it and analyze on it. Is that any product here? I don't know. I know there is a huge difference between forex and normal business. But I don't understand that only business or anything else. I read about from website and some books. I learn forex from a good trader. But after some successful month I lose again and again. Then I decided that I have to learn more and more about it. It has been said that trade on demo account for six month is better to become a good trader. That's why I trade on demo account for 9 month. After 9 month I saw my trading strategy is improved from the ultimate losing position. Now I am here because I want to know more thing about forex. So everybody please give me a favor from your end.

jiniwinapex
Re: Is forex just a business or something else?

Post by jiniwinapex » 02 May 2019, 07:26

Forex is the proper business to which we need to understand by taking the classes or need to complete a course as well as we need to make the practice before going into the real trading conditions/situations. Forex trading is the modern world's invented and golden object through that we can make unlimited profit and to which we can understand freely and fully because most of ECNs brokers start its panel to increase the knowledge of its traders to make the profit for its better interest.

calculatorrowing

Post by calculatorrowing » 02 May 2019, 07:26

jiniwinapex wrote:
02 May 2019, 07:26
Forex is the proper business to which we need to understand by taking the classes or need to complete a course as well as we need to make the practice before going into the real trading conditions/situations. Forex trading is the modern world's invented and golden object through that we can make unlimited profit and to which we can understand freely and fully because most of ECNs brokers start its panel to increase the knowledge of its traders to make the profit for its better interest.

Yeah!! dear mate I have a idea about it but I want to confirm it because I'm a newbie and always be a newbie in forex. I already trade on demo account and still I do. Besides when I want to learn more about forex and want to share my opinion or strategy then I found this forum and start to share. Instaforex MT5 forum is the most valuable forex community in the world.

virtualmartingale

Post by virtualmartingale » 02 May 2019, 07:27

Forex trading is good business not other else. Forex trading business required learning to make profit. Beginners need to make perfect knowledge and get training online on different websites. Forex trading is an online business in the world and largest currency trading market where thousands of trader trade at once. So keep patience and open trade with discipline to make good trading profit with small investment .may be people feelings forex trading is a game but if you want to earn then must believe that forex trading is a real business where I can earn good money.

jiniwinapex

Post by jiniwinapex » 02 May 2019, 07:27

virtualmartingale wrote:
02 May 2019, 07:27
Forex trading is good business not other else. Forex trading business required learning to make profit. Beginners need to make perfect knowledge and get training online on different websites. Forex trading is an online business in the world and largest currency trading market where thousands of trader trade at once. So keep patience and open trade with discipline to make good trading profit with small investment .may be people feelings forex trading is a game but if you want to earn then must believe that forex trading is a real business where I can earn good money.

I appreciate with you. New York stock exchange is the biggest stock exchange market in the world. But I recently know that foreign exchange market is 25X bigger than New York stock exchange market. So I can feel that where I come. Also thanks to you for your valuable information that you share with me. So keep supporting and get support from us like this.

calculatorrowing

Post by calculatorrowing » 02 May 2019, 07:27

You are right dear i agree with you but i think forex trading is just a worldwide business not any more else we want to jain experience in this field i recommend to all traders in this field please make sure you are a experience trader