How to bypass Respondus Lockdown browser?

Solutions to everyday questions
pixmix

Hey im just wondering since i never tried taking a test and alt tabing.
Does it get you flaged? Because i can easily press alt-tab-right-alt and navigate to chrome but im wonder if they are recording my screen or keystrokes? Has anyone used this method to take and exam and how did it go?
Thanks for all your replies
Pix
fairytale

I basically set up my VM to make it look as close to a real computer as possible by changing drivers names.

I took my test last week and everything went by fine. But I took a test today and everything went smoothly until I actually clicked "begin test" and then it gave me an error saying It saw me using a VM.

For reference if you run it on a fresh VM with no changes it will outwardly detect a virtual machine. Any extra charges that I could implement to bypass their detection?

My VM method still works, i'm just hoping there's a better solution out here
Nightingale

It's been almost 3 years running these Respondus Lockdown tweaks and surprisingly, these bypass still works.

Apparently, these solutions will be here for way longer than we envisaged.
Always happy to help!
dillmendine

Hello all,

it's my judgement day and i need HELP!!! Just installed fusion to create a VM. Where to go from there? Running on Mac but also have an old PC i could use instead
apobi1

please do you know how to by pass respondus
apobi1

dillmendine wrote: December 10th, 2020, 10:41 pm Hello all,

it's my judgement day and i need HELP!!! Just installed fusion to create a VM. Where to go from there? Running on Mac but also have an old PC i could use instead
please have you got the solution. i need help
fairytale

This is definitely my safespot for online proctored exams.
Over the last 5 years, I have gathered relevant info on how to cheat online proctors, and Forumine has been a good resource.

I've found interesting bypass information for the following exams;
Examity
Pearsonvue
ProctorU
Proctorio
Safe Exam Browser
Respondus Lockdown Browser
Honorlock
Proctortrack

Surprisingly, most of these bypasses are still relevant today! :P
aricjoshua

I'm also looking for a good way to get around a response. Please contact me through private message.
cookie clicker
S3XXX
I have a really good bypass method for Mac users only, giving it away for a fee, DM me if you’re interested!
Nightingale

Anyone else still struggling with getting the already mentioned methods of bypass Respondus Lockdown browser?
Looks like I just found another working easy method. Tested it during my last exam and works perfectly.
I heard some schools are switching other platforms though, but majority are still stuck with Respondus for a lifetime it appears